slacker is offline Associate Member

Possiable gyno? need help fast

Hey guys my buddy went on an 8 week cycle. He is shooting 2cc's of Test E, 800mg/week. He is currently in week 4, and his nipples started to hurt about a day ago, and he cant get nolva for another week. Will it be to late for nolva to be able to help the problem, and will it make the symptoms subside? Is there anything else he can do it the meantime? I have already gave him the speech of how he should have all of his **** on hand before he starts his cycle.

Any info you guys can offer him would be great, i dont think he really want to have man boobs.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    why cant he get nolva for another week??? has he heard of overnight delivery??.... ar-r ?? (top right of screen) thats prolly his best bet....or he can go to the doctor and tell them whats up and get some prescribed.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Well maybe he'll learn his lesson.
    Tell him to get some letro as well.

He is in canada. I think he will only goto the doc last resort. What should he tell the doc, "I've been taking roids for 4 weeks now and i think gyno is starting?" and he will perscribe him nolva?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by slacker
    What should he tell the doc, "I've been taking roids for 4 weeks now and i think gyno is starting?" and he will perscribe him nolva?
    If he can't get it faster any other way then thats what i'd suggest. I think a little embarassment at the doctor's office is better than bitch titties for life...

So even tho he doesnt have a script for his juice the doc will perscribe him something?

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slacker
    So even tho he doesnt have a script for his juice the doc will perscribe him something?
    if you do too much coke and x and screw your brain up, will the doc prescribe you something if you need it???? lol why wouldnt the doc give it to you??

so he should tell the doc about him being on juice? or should he just tell the doc his nips have been hurting and he read about something called tamoxifen , lol.

bigswolej is offline Junior Member
    well sry bro. go to a doc he should be able to help you, and some sources do carry over night, but bro, always keep some type of pct all the time.. you can learn from your mistakes and listen to others also to not do theirs..

hes gonna goto the doc tommorow and just say hes on juice and thinks he gyno may be starting he will go from there. ya hes pretty freaked out about this so i think he will have all of what is intaled before he starts a cycle agian.

Well thanks alot guys he said u have helped him more than you can imagine.

and if the doc doesnt perscribe which is a place that will ship to canada overnight?

Thread Information