promiscio is offline Member

Weird Injection last night

Last night I was injecting my test e into my delt. While I injected it went in fine. I aspirated, no blood, injected, and then when I pulled out a stream of blood came out. Then a lil swolled knot showed up and I could see the blue of a vein underneath my skin. I think when I injected, I went through a vein that was close to the surface. Its 14hrs later and the swelling is still there a lil and a nice bruise. Anyone ever done this? I immediately thought abscess when I saw it, but I think that was just panic...

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    thats normal bro, i had a jet of blood shoot out a few times, and also had alot of the juice come back out, usually caused through what you said, going through a vein, and yes you will get a bruise, nothing to worry about

peace

I've had this happen in my bicep before when shooting tren . It's only happened to me once and I've poked probably a thousand times. Don't freak out about it. It'll bruise up real nice for a while, but it'll go away and it more than likely won't happen again. My bicep had a little volcano on it and it turned into a bruise the size of a midgets fist.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    like they said, not a big deal, just hurts like a b*tch

Thread Information