QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb Clen and T3 at same time

Just wondering ...

Has anyone ever taken clen and t3 at the same time and if they have what dosage did u use and for how long did u take it ?

Also ... what kind of effects did it have on u (fat loss, nausea, etc...) ??

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    id strongly suggest not takin both at the same time bro. take the clen for 2 weeks then take the ephedrine/eca for 2 weeks and keep alternating them for a bout 12 weeks.

Could i alternate between clen and t3 ... 2 weeks at a time ???

phreezer is offline Respected Member
    How to administer Clenbuterol :

by Phreezer

Drugs, like Albuterol, clenbuterol..etc (beta agonists) are designed to stimulate the beta 2 receptors in your lungs.. (that's how the help fight asthma) however, they will also stimulate the beta 1 recepters in your heart.. That is why beta agonists raise your rhr.. Why it's necessary to be careful while using clen (and clen's long half life and it's effect on heart rate are part of the reason it was actually banned by the FDA). The increased heart rate helps raise your metabolism, which inturn helps you lose weight. Not rocket science. There have been many rumors for years that clen is anti-catabolic, yet I've never once seen any definitive evidence that proves this. Basicaly, Clen is just mild Speed. That's how it works.

To begin a cycle of clenbuterol, I do 12 days on and 12 days off. Some people do a full two weeks on and two weeks off, but I feel that after about 12 days the receptors are done, and taking more clen is pointless. It takes about 12-14 days after your last dose for them to recover enough to start administering clen again.

I use an ephedrine caffeine stack during the time I am not on clen. You can take them together if you really want to, ephedrine targets differant receptors than clenbuterol, but I don't like to do this because my heartrate is allready high enough from the clen.

Here's the stack.

Day 1 - 40mcg
    Day 2 - 60mcg
    Day 3 - 60mcg
    Day 4 - 80mcg
    Day 5 - 80mcg
    Day 6/12 - 100mcg (from here out its up to you) From here you can go up another 20mcg ed untill you get the shakes, once this happens drop the dosage by 20mcg and BANG thats your tolerance level for clen.

Day 13 start taking an ECA stack (whatever dosage you are comfortable with)

Once the 12-14 days are over, you start back taking the clenbuterol for another 12 days, you cycle up a little differant this time....

Day 1 - 40mcg
    Day 2 - 60mcg
    Day 3 - 80mcg
    Day 4 - 100mcg
    Day 5 - (again from here out its up to you)

I very rarely go over 120mcg ED but some people are less sensative. I monitor my pulse. If I take my entire dose in the morning, I check my heartrate about an hour and a half later, and make sure I don't have the shakes. My resting heartrate is around 75 bpm, so If Two hours after taking my dose my resting heartrate is around 105-110 bpm, I don't need to take anymore.

WRT Liquid, It's pretty much the same as the tabs, you just need to know what the microgram per ML ratio is, and administer it the same. Clen survives the digestive tract very well, so there isn't a real differance between injectable, liquid, or tabs.

WRT to T-3.. I don't really run it because I don't like how it makes me feel, so I'll refrain from recommending a dosage for it..

Just for the record though.. T3 And Clen is VERY common cutting cycle..

Click here for Body Building DVDs and Books at discount prices
    Click here for quality supplements at great prices
    Last edited by phreezer; 12-01-2004 at 07:18 PM.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    I've used a pyramid with both at the same time up to 160mcg clen and up to 100mcg t3 and back down on both. Melts off fat very well and quickly.

sherpa27 is offline Junior Member
    i tought it was well known that you can take clen for as long as you like without having to worry about "fried receptors as long as benedryl is taken everynight for the 3rd week, or ketofin( dont know the dosing for this), do a search about for benedryl.

hey ejuicer ... should i use the 2wk on/2wk off method ... lets say

40,60,80,100,120,140,160 then back down for clen
    20 40 60 60 80 80 100 and back down for t3

Would that be ok ???

and should i use an ECA on the off weeks ?

alos, an eca stack would basically fry the same beta 2 receptors that clen targets, so the whole 2 week off cycle is useless, run the clen longer, let me see if i can find that thread for you.......................

Talking

here ya go hooker ( a mod) posts all the info in this thread...........
    question about ephedra...

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    I would run the t3 straight through with no off weeks and the option is yours to whether you alternate with eca and clen for 2 weeks. I personally run the clen straight for 6 weeks at a time and dont bother with the ephedrine.

ejuicer... so u run the T3 throughout ur cycle and run the clen for 6wk intervals ???

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I used a straight dose of 75mcg t3 for 8 weeks...I started with 3 clen a day and worked my way up to 10 as I got use to the sides...

hey iron ... did u taper off at the end or did u just stop completely ?

Thread Information