Thread: My Way!

Pacer is offline New Member

My Way!

just wanted to have my say, and this place seemed the most likely to get a response....basically, what i want to say is that im not like all you guys out there. I never wanted to be the next arnie or ronnie, i just wanted to be a little bit bigger, a little bit stronger. of course, whenever i posted on forums such as these for advice on steroids i was told not to bother, to train naturally until i have got to my natural limit. i dont know why it is but there seems to be a culture of elitism amongst body builders, with most of you having an "all or nothing" attitude. I respect this i really do, and i am impressed with the way a lot of you can build, shape and tone your bodies, but thats not me.

So, against all advice, I bought myself 100 dianabol from a well known 'provider' at a local gym, and decided to do things my way. I took 4 dianabol 3 times a week on my training days, and nothing else. i did this for 4 weeks, had a break for 4 weeks and have just finished my 2nd 4 week cycle.....i have gained 8 pounds lean mass, and feel fantastic! i have had no detrimental effects whatsoever, and my weight gain hasnt been so extroadanarily fast that people have suspected i was on steroids.

so there you go folks, proof that you can do steroids in moderation, and that the full on approach isnt the only approach...............hats off to all you hardcore bodybuilders, i have buckets of respect for your dedication and discipline.........i just had to do things my way

peace

Homer 8 is offline Associate Member
    if you had of done things the proper way u shud of known that whatever u do always add test even if u do test on its own..
    now u say u gained 8 pounds of lean muscle and u like what you see yeah...
    well here is something for you. alot of bodybuilders start out the same as you and me we only want to be a little bigger.. why???
    because either u want to look good or else u do it for a sporting issue or both. im guessing here you done it to look good.
    so this is the start ur a lil bigger u confidence is boosted ur in a club and u get the looks cos of ur body.. then some guy comes in who is huge and ripped to bits and takes all the attention off you. this make u feel sh8t and ur immediate instinct is to be better. this leads on to the body building way of life come back and tell me next year or in six months when u loose some of ur gains that u atill feel the same

point taken on board......

you are right.......bodybuilding is addictive as ****, and there is the desire to do more and more......but my ego is not gonna be affected by someone bigger coming along. everytime i go to the gym i am surrounded by poeple twice my size, and as i previously stated, i got ****loads of respect for them. but i dont WANT to be that big......i am going to continue going to the gym, and every couple of months i may do a 4 week course of d-bol in the same was as before..........huge just isnt my style though

cheers for the comment, good luck with whatever way you choose to do things

seanw is offline Banned
    Bro, good luck to you, as long as you get out of it what you want then that is good enough. Do a search on dbol , one of the bro's here just did an experiment on himself with a dbol only cycle and had some good results as well. Just remember dbol can have some pretty serious sides so you should be armed wuth the anti-e's just in case.

cheers for the advice sean....i really appreciate it........are there any anti-e's you'd suggest? a friend of mine suggested winstrol ? is that any good?

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    winstrol is not an anti e, its another steroid , dht derivative, used for promoting hardness and lean body mass gains. Whatever works for you, but iwth dbol as an anti e, I would always keep nolva on hand just incase, 30$ or a pair of dd is a no brainer really.

peace

seanw is offline Banned
    Yep I agree with Jason on such a short cycle you probably wont need anti-e at all but just in case get some Nolvadex and keep it on hand. If you get itchy or sore nipples then pump 80mg a day until the problem goes away.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    You gained 8 pounds of water is what you gained on dbols alone. Give it a few weeks to shed the water and how much do you want to bet your weight will go back to the same as when you started or maybe 1 pound higher. DBol only cycles suck and are a waste of money. Since you have money to throw away, I'll PM you my address. Just send it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacer
    cheers for the advice sean....i really appreciate it........are there any anti-e's you'd suggest? a friend of mine suggested winstrol? is that any good?
    Dude you need to RESEARCH! Winstrol is not an Anti-estrogen.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Well dbol only (not that I agree) is advocated in this thread. http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=136059

thanks to everyone for the advice......i just phoned my source and am picking up some nolvadex tomorrow.....i HAVE researched...most of the information i got is from bodybuilding.com.....do you guys know if this is a reliable source?

qoute "The specificity of Winny however, lies in how it counteracts estrogenic side-effects such as gyno and excess water retention. First of all it's a 5-alpha reduced substrate. 5-alpha reduction breaks the double bond between positions 4 and 5, which is required for conversion to estrogen via aromatase, the primary enzyme for the manufacture of estrogen in males"

is this untrue?

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    i think that if you keep doing dbol every 4 mos. without pct then eventually you will supress your natural test and your test levels will drop. the other thing that might happen if you never run any pct is that you are definately going to have to keep taking the dbol because without pct your going to gain 8lbs while on then loose it when you come off. just in time for another cycle! yay good for you

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    WHAT ARE YOUR STATS KID? I think you will regrt badly doing that type of cycle for a first cycle, wich is always the best, but oh well, your choice, when you learn more and start doing research you will know why nobody recomends what you did.

t-money is offline Member
    Dbol is an ego steroid . It is fun becasue the gains in size and strength come quickly. Easy come, easy go applies though. MOST gains from dbol WILL be lost - that includes size and strength. TEST is best for quality, retainable gains. Now maybe if you did low doses of Dbol for an extended period of time the gains would be better quality, but that is only if you do not damage your liver in the process.

T

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I'm not sure but did't the old schoolers like Arnold run D-bol only cycles? I'm sure not at this low level but is it true?

wow....seems like i started something here......i can see opinion is divided, and i know a lot of you are thinking that i am doing things the worng way, and i appreciate all of your comments....advice has been taken on board and i am sure that i will benefit from it considerably..

like i said previously, it was something i had to try and it has appeared to work.....whether i'll pay for it in the future time will tell, but you cant not cross the road for fear of getting run down.......looking at the information i have seen regarding d-bol, at the low doses i have been taking the worst that can happen is that i loose my gains.........in my opinion that isnt all that much a big deal......as i said previously, i am a part timer, i am not, nor ever intend to be, a full on bodybuilder, with all due respect to you guys, i dont think i have the passion, discipline or dedication to do so.

once more, thanks a lot the advice

peace

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Pacer you will see alot of test is best or there is no cycle worth doing w/out test. I disagree. Yes there is a division among the ranks. Do what works best for you. If you are happy w/the results who cares. There are better ways to do it but I see nothing horrible about your plan.

wow....seems like i started something here......i can see opinion is divided, and i know a lot of you are thinking that i am doing things the worng way, and i appreciate all of your comments....advice has been taken on board and i am sure that i will benefit from it considerably..

like i said previously, it was something i had to try and it has appeared to work.....whether i'll pay for it in the future time will tell, but you cant not cross the road for fear of getting run down.......looking at the information i have seen regarding d-bol, at the low doses i have been taking the worst that can happen is that i loose my gains.........in my opinion that isnt all that much a big deal......as i said previously, i am a part timer, i am not, nor ever intend to be, a full on bodybuilder, with all due respect to you guys, i dont think i have the passion, discipline or dedication to do so.

once more, thanks a lot the advice

peace
    I'm curious. What are your stats? Age/height/weight/bodyfat%/years training???

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    What was the point of this thread?

height:5"8
    weight :14 stone
    %BF:14%

height:5"8
    weight :14 stone
    %BF:14%
    5'8" 196? How long have you been training.

about 18 mnths, 3 times a week

any more comments?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    If you do not want to get big then why use? lazy? think d-bol every few weeks kick your weight back up is a good thing? If you like it and nobody can tell you... good for you.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    then some guy comes in who is huge and ripped to bits and takes all the attention off you. this make u feel sh8t
    I disagree - almost every chick I know like the ''Mens Health / brad pitt'' type bod, not the ronnie coleman look..........so ripped - yes, huge - no...

Thread Information