Sennt is offline New Member

Arrow Future cycle need help

Ok all im 20 years old, 5'9 weighing in at 162 with 29% bf.
    I know my bf % is high but just so you know im not jumping into this cycle now its a future cycle i plan on taking after i acheive my goals of 12% bf. Reason im asking for help now is because i want to research and plan ahead as much as possible.

Now i want good gains but i dont want to blow up either, i want a good cycle that will put maybe 15-20lbs(at most) on me but lean body mass. I want to finish my cycle weighing in at about 165-170 with 10% bf or lower. So i guess what im looking for is a mediocre gain but hard mass. Now im wondering if i can achieve that with a Test E/Winny cycle, i definatly want to take Winny but im scared the Test will make me a bit bigger then i want. I dont want to go past 170 with 10% bf.

Heres what i was thinking about
    Wk 1-10 Test E 200mg/wk
    Wk 6-12 Winny 50mg ED

Not sure how high i should run the dosage of Test E, i thought about 400mg/wk but im scared of getting more then i want.

Of course PCT is involved and proper diet/workout will also be involved so throw all your ideas/suggestions/wisdom at me im willing to learn. TY in advance.

seanw is offline Banned
    Bro you dont need AS to reach your goal, all you need is a good diet and hard work in the gym. I know you are looking for the quick fix but man, with right training and diet you could be there in three months. Jesus you only want to put on 8lbs and lose some fat. I know you arnt going to listen but that is a fact !!!

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    AAS is definetly not what you need dude

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Definetly no steriods for you in the near future.
    You need a good diet, and cardio 5-6 days a week 40min sessions and maybe some clen to help you along.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro don't expect to reach your goal with 1 cycle. At you current lbm you have 115lbs + 14 lbs of fat you be at 12%. So lets say 130lbs, that means you'd have to gain 35-40lbs+ to be at your goal, it's not going to happen. You may gain 10lbs of muscle while dieting but at that you still need 25-30lbs+ the reason you need + is because you want to drop 2% b/f while gaining muscle.

JohnnyB

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Bro you dont need AS to reach your goal, all you need is a good diet and hard work in the gym. I know you are looking for the quick fix but man, with right training and diet you could be there in three months. Jesus you only want to put on 8lbs and lose some fat. I know you arnt going to listen but that is a fact !!!
    ^^^Bump!

Sennt is offline New Member
    I know many of you are thinking i dont need AS but im really set on taking them, i mean im not all about taking the easy way out i want to work on my goals on my own for quite some time before i take my first cycle but like said lets say i do reach that goal of 12% bf ill need to put on 35-40 lbs of lbm or so to be at 165 lbs which isnt going to happen with proper diet and training alone, Im not talking about taking this cycle within a few months.. im Talking maybe 6-12months depending on how long it takes me to acheive my goals.

Thread Information