rimz is offline Junior Member

2nd cycle advice!!

I am currently in my 7th week of 500mg/w test e. I haven't gained like I wanted as I didn't really get my diet and training in line until week 6. Money down the drain I know, but I have put on about 10 pounds so far. I am already planning my second cycle so I know how much to save and so I can go ahead and start ordering stuff. I don't know if I should just do the same cycle or throw in some deca too. What would everybody suggest? Also how long is suggested to wait between cycles? Stay off as long as you were on or is it more? Thanks for the help.

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    time on equals time off. If you dont think you gained as much as you could have maybe you should do the same cycle again, throw in the deca if you want, and see what happens

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Probably should work on the diet first bro, 10lbs in 7 weeks for a first cycle isn't great

rimz is offline Junior Member
    Diet will be in check for the rest of this cycle and the next. Of the weight I have gained probably 3 pounds was in the past week. I am hoping I can keep that up to turn it around to an ok cycle. Just had too many factors keeping me from concentrating on diet and training the past few weeks, but I have made a major change and am pushing everything else aside for now. Decided I paid too much for this cycle to just throw it away and not have good gains.

cool7425 is offline Junior Member
    Does time off include PCT? For example, If I did a 10 week cycle, plus like 3 weeks PCT, would I rest 13 weeks or 10 weeks between cycles?

Thread Information