mr_man is offline Associate Member

1g all the way or 750 to 1g 1/2 way

I have enough Omnadren to go 1g AW for 24 weeks. I have read on some peoples cycle they start at a certain mg and then up it when they fill it is not doing them as much good. Is 24 week so long that I might want to up it about 1/2 way through. say 750mg for 12 weeks and the go to 1g or should I just say screw it and go 1g all the way through. And I'm going to throw in so Tren E for whole time as well at 500mg AW.

bullram is offline Member
    one gram is alot of omna and for 24weeks, what do your past cycles look like

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    24 gram cycle???? WOW!!!!!!!!!!

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    R U Crazy Bro 24,000 Grams Of Omna

this will be my 7th cycle.
    first one was 1g test alone
    all of the rest were 750mg test with stacking EQ, or tren . Mostly Tren

bullram is offline Member
    wait your first cycle was one gram of test a week?

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    That Is One Funny Avatar
    I Think Its Too Much Bro Jmo

1G AW and everyone after with everything combined have been about 1.5g

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    That Is One Funny Avatar
    I Think Its Too Much Bro Jmo
    Yep thats me when I was younger.... j/j

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Everyone want's to freak out when ppl start talking about taking a gram of test. Personally, I don't see what the big deal is. Granted yuou shouldn't go from nothing to a gram, but if you've done cycles with 500 or 600mg test and you start not responding the same, then I think that one should bump the dose. I will say this, I don't bump the dose for no apparent reason. If I am not gaining the way I fell I should I will first review my diet, then training. If both of those are up to par, then I'll bump the dose. Take proviron during your 24 week venture. This will help keep your SHBG low, so that more test is free and unbound in your body. Proviron also works as an anti estrogen. Good luck with your cycle. 24 weeks of Omnas is a lot!

_ODC

Microbrew is offline Member
    I wouldnt run Tren E for 24wks.

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_man
    1G AW and everyone after with everything combined have been about 1.5g
    wow. 1g/wk for a first cycle? maybe you should have started lower. your body won't respond to less than that now. its only higher and higher now. but i would keep it constant throughout the whole cycle. maybe cut the cycle to 16-18wks too

bigguy20 is offline Associate Member
    ok since everyone here isnt really answering your question and just saying wow thats too much ill just have to answer this. ok i suggest you do one dose whether its 1000 mg or 750mg, if its your 7th cycle i dont really see much of a prob with a gram of test but maybe just cut it a lil shorter to like 12-15 weeks. anyways just stick to a certain amount no pyramiding its useless and itll just throw off your blood levels for the first couple of weeks which will just make you sick and not wanna go to the gym JMO.
    good luck and get huge..

Quote Originally Posted by bigguy20
    ok since everyone here isnt really answering your question and just saying wow thats too much ill just have to answer this. ok i suggest you do one dose whether its 1000 mg or 750mg, if its your 7th cycle i dont really see much of a prob with a gram of test but maybe just cut it a lil shorter to like 12-15 weeks. anyways just stick to a certain amount no pyramiding its useless and itll just throw off your blood levels for the first couple of weeks which will just make you sick and not wanna go to the gym JMO.
    good luck and get huge..

Thanks HUGE is what I'm going for

My girlfriend is a Lab Tech and I get blood work done very often. So if my BP and cholesterol, and creatinine(sp?) and BUN are in check what would be the problem with running a long cycle?

Gilster is offline Member
    Are you basically planning to use one amp EOD?. I really think that 24 weeks is too long. I would rather see you do 12 weeks at 1g/w and then do pct, wait and do another 12 weeks later at the same amounts. When you go that long on gear it is real hard to get your hormone levels back to normal. I know I have made that mistake. Use the tren the first 8 weeks of the cycle or use something else since you usually use tren. Try winny maybe for one of those 2 cycles.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilster
    When you go that long on gear it is real hard to get your hormone levels back to normal. I know I have made that mistake. Use the tren the first 8 weeks of the cycle or use something else since you usually use tren. Try winny maybe for one of those 2 cycles.
    So what did you do to get your hormone levels back to normal? Higher dose of clomid for a bit longer? And from what I have read many times that Tren need to be run longer than 8 weeks. I have heard it's run time was compaired to Eq that it need 12 to 14 weeks. What about 750mg Test then some deca and tren along with it?
    Last edited by mr_man; 12-01-2004 at 07:53 PM.

bump

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Doing what you are doing, I wouldn't run this cycle without HCG .

That long on will severely decrease the chances of a smooth recovery and a loss of gains.

Like Gilster said, split up the cycles and your body will be better in the long run.

I know that 1g/wk is an awesome feeling, but you need to take the long term into consideration here.

I would take at least 1 month off after post and then begin again.

Good luck.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    hmmmmmmmmm

this feels familiar...

so..

Yes.. run it at 750 week till you don't get any more gains.. them bump to 1000mg wk... for the remander of the cycle..

Most people think they have to add more and more to each succesive cycle, but you don't...

Changing the cycle is more effective..

I like 1 gram a week... but will start and finish the cycle with prop..

and i ran a 26 week.. didn't see anymore gain than from a 16 week cycle..

so you have to decide for yourself..
    Last edited by spywizard; 12-01-2004 at 08:11 PM.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Do what spy said. Make sure you start HCG at week 12... and run it all the way to PCT.

Gilster is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_man
    So what did you do to get your hormone levels back to normal? Higher dose of clomid for a bit longer? And from what I have read many times that Tren need to be run longer than 8 weeks. I have heard it's run time was compaired to Eq that it need 12 to 14 weeks. What about 750mg Test then some deca and tren along with it?
    I did a cycle for 26 weeks and I was shut down hard. I had a very hard time getting my hormone levels back to normal. I have had to do my own extended pct to get back above normal. I used hcg /clomid/nolva once every 3 months to get there. I took almost 2 years off from gear to get there and recover somewhat. My test levels are still naturally low now but slightly above normal at least. All gear shuts you down, but tren and deca tend to shut you down "harder", and they make recovery more difficult. That is why I say not to run tren longer than 8 weeks and at the begining of the cycle. Just my opinion from my experience. I have done tren MANY times and at doses up to 300mgs/d, and I may not ever do tren again to be honest with you. It can be very harsh on your system.

Thread Information