Thread: acne

Stephan is offline Associate Member

acne

I ended my cycle of tes e 500mg and deca 250mg 3 weeks ago and I am breaking out really bad on my chest and on my neck is there anythinf besides acutane that will make the acne go away it is really bad

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    shower twice daily and put rubbing alcohol on the areas after that

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i had that happen b4 too bro, it fukn sucks! try to tan a lot, showering twice will help also. try to get ur blodd levels stable again and that will help a lot

Jackman is offline Banned
    i dont get it most people i see break out after cycle but i do while on and when i get off it clears up....

IronAdam is offline Member
    Don't tan or put alcohol on it. If it's bad acne that will only make it worse. When your skin is too dry it compensates by increasing oil production and increased bacteria. Use a tea tree oil extract cleanser a few times a day, or cetaphil. Showering twice a day is not a bad idea, make sure to use the cetaphil on affected areas though. Add 10g's of pantothenic acid or B5 a day spilt in 4 doses and you should be cleared up in a few weeks. Results show in the first few days.

Good Luck

PS That is what worked for me, and I tried EVERYTHING.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by IronAdam
    Don't tan or put alcohol on it. If it's bad acne that will only make it worse. When your skin is too dry it compensates by increasing oil production and increased bacteria. Use a tea tree oil extract cleanser a few times a day, or cetaphil. Showering twice a day is not a bad idea, make sure to use the cetaphil on affected areas though. Add 10g's of pantothenic acid or B5 a day spilt in 4 doses and you should be cleared up in a few weeks. Results show in the first few days.

Good Luck

I might have to try that... whats cetaphil?

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronAdam

Good Luck

How do results show in the first few days?, heard it takes weeks or even months for b5 to work. Also disagree about the tanning, it helps me with acne on my back, better than any product. What works for you may not for others...

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    ya i might have to try cetaphil, but ya tanning works very well for me

IronAdam is offline Member
    Cethaphil is a natural cleanser that cleans without over drying. So you can use it often without worrying about over drying. And to add, using benzyl peroxide OTC acne treatment in addition will knock out any pesky ones.

Tanning helps to hide the acne...but it any dermatologist would agree that tanning while treating acne is not a good idea. Especially when on B5 and topicals.

You will notice your skin smoothing out in a few days on B5. Full results take about a month, but every day you will notice improvement.

Alexander the Graet is offline Associate Member
    how about acusal? give it a try it works good for spot treatment!

I am going to see my dermatologist in the morning...Should I tell her that I have been taking roids so she will know what to prescribe?

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan
    I am going to see my dermatologist in the morning...Should I tell her that I have been taking roids so she will know what to prescribe?
    i posted a thread on this bro check it out in the ar spa...accutane is the ONLY ANSWER...after my cycle i had proper pct and i still broke out im on 80mg of accutane and boy its the answer ive been looking for

well I was gonna go on acutane but my doc told me it causes bad depression and my moods are already outta wack from the roids...have you ever heard that?

is this true???I gotta know cause I have a appt in the morning

wideroe1 is offline New Member
    Use stiemycin

Thread Information