Thread: Var or Winny?

Hawkman44 is offline Associate Member

Var or Winny?

I'm heading into week 10 of a 15 week 400mg Test-C only cycle. I 've had a great cycle but want to end it with a bang! I want to add Winny or Var but can't deside which one. I'm going to lower the cals a little for the last 5 weeks.... but I want to keep gaining lean mass, get shreaded and harden up.

I'm pretty ripped now at 11% BF and 226lbs... but not not yet where I want to be. I've never had a problem with hair loss... but i've only taken Test and anties.

What should I add?

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    im not a big fan of winy and i havent personally tried var but from wut i hear and c its good stuff, so if i were u i would go with var

bump

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    For Me Personally Winni Hardenens Me Up More Than Var But It Wont Rip U Up Unless Ur B/f Is Like 7-8% Good Diet And Cardio Will Rip U Up Imo

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I have heard the term Winny is the poor mans Var. I like winny injected at 100mg ed, but 60mg var orally I see retainable results not as hard but no joint pain either. 6 of one half a dozen of another.

BIG R is offline Member
    OMG Take Both Brotha............easy decision. You will be hard as a Rock. Kelly Ryan will be enviouse!!!

What are the concentraions of Anavar and the Winny?

Quote Originally Posted by BIG R
    OMG Take Both Brotha............easy decision. You will be hard as a Rock. Kelly Ryan will be enviouse!!!

What are the concentraions of Anavar and the Winny?
    THEY ARE BOTH 17AA I DO NOT RECOMMEND RUNNING 2 17AA AT THE SAME TIME BAD ADVICE BRO JMO

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I have heard the term Winny is the poor mans Var. I like winny injected at 100mg ed, but 60mg var orally I see retainable results not as hard but no joint pain either. 6 of one half a dozen of another.
    exactly.... must weigh out options....

Var: oral, less toxic, less on hair, much more expensive, some libido decrease- (my experience)
    winny: oral/injectable, hair-loss, cheaper, drys out joints, better strength gains then var

personally i had better results from winny, but i was only using my var at 40mg ED if you tried at 60mg you should be set bro!!

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    exactly.... must weigh out options....

Var: oral, less toxic, less on hair, much more expensive, some libido decrease- (my experience)
    winny: oral/injectable, hair-loss, cheaper, drys out joints, better strength gains then var

personally i had better results from winny, but i was only using my var at 40mg ED if you tried at 60mg you should be set bro!!
    WINNI @ 50MG ED DOES NOT GIVE ME HARD SIDES I RUN IT WITH GLUCOSAMINE FOR THE JOINT PAIN
    50-60MG ED FOR MAX 6 WEEKS SHOULD NOT BE TOO BAD

BIG R is offline Member

Thanks for all the info.

I need to put in my order tomorrow, but right now I'm leaning toward the Winni. When i first started the Test my joints started to hurt a litlle bit, but it went away. Is that the same kind of joint pain I can expect from the Winni?

Thread Information