Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Var or Winny?

  1. #1
    Hawkman44's Avatar
    Hawkman44 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    179

    Var or Winny?

    I'm heading into week 10 of a 15 week 400mg Test-C only cycle. I 've had a great cycle but want to end it with a bang! I want to add Winny or Var but can't deside which one. I'm going to lower the cals a little for the last 5 weeks.... but I want to keep gaining lean mass, get shreaded and harden up.

    I'm pretty ripped now at 11% BF and 226lbs... but not not yet where I want to be. I've never had a problem with hair loss... but i've only taken Test and anties.

    What should I add?

  2. #2
    tycin's Avatar
    tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Vancouver/Edmonton
    Posts
    3,717
    im not a big fan of winy and i havent personally tried var but from wut i hear and c its good stuff, so if i were u i would go with var

  3. #3
    Hawkman44's Avatar
    Hawkman44 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    179
    bump

  4. #4
    juiceinthehood's Avatar
    juiceinthehood is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    2,564
    For Me Personally Winni Hardenens Me Up More Than Var But It Wont Rip U Up Unless Ur B/f Is Like 7-8% Good Diet And Cardio Will Rip U Up Imo

  5. #5
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    I have heard the term Winny is the poor mans Var. I like winny injected at 100mg ed, but 60mg var orally I see retainable results not as hard but no joint pain either. 6 of one half a dozen of another.

  6. #6
    BIG R's Avatar
    BIG R is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    598
    OMG Take Both Brotha............easy decision. You will be hard as a Rock. Kelly Ryan will be enviouse!!!

    What are the concentraions of Anavar and the Winny?

  7. #7
    juiceinthehood's Avatar
    juiceinthehood is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    2,564
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG R
    OMG Take Both Brotha............easy decision. You will be hard as a Rock. Kelly Ryan will be enviouse!!!

    What are the concentraions of Anavar and the Winny?
    THEY ARE BOTH 17AA I DO NOT RECOMMEND RUNNING 2 17AA AT THE SAME TIME BAD ADVICE BRO JMO

  8. #8
    HeavyHitter's Avatar
    HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I have heard the term Winny is the poor mans Var. I like winny injected at 100mg ed, but 60mg var orally I see retainable results not as hard but no joint pain either. 6 of one half a dozen of another.
    exactly.... must weigh out options....

    Var: oral, less toxic, less on hair, much more expensive, some libido decrease- (my experience)
    winny: oral/injectable, hair-loss, cheaper, drys out joints, better strength gains then var

    personally i had better results from winny, but i was only using my var at 40mg ED if you tried at 60mg you should be set bro!!

  9. #9
    juiceinthehood's Avatar
    juiceinthehood is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    2,564
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    exactly.... must weigh out options....

    Var: oral, less toxic, less on hair, much more expensive, some libido decrease- (my experience)
    winny: oral/injectable, hair-loss, cheaper, drys out joints, better strength gains then var

    personally i had better results from winny, but i was only using my var at 40mg ED if you tried at 60mg you should be set bro!!
    WINNI @ 50MG ED DOES NOT GIVE ME HARD SIDES I RUN IT WITH GLUCOSAMINE FOR THE JOINT PAIN
    50-60MG ED FOR MAX 6 WEEKS SHOULD NOT BE TOO BAD

  10. #10
    BIG R's Avatar
    BIG R is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    598
    here read this thread:

    Thinking of stacking Var & Winny

  11. #11
    Hawkman44's Avatar
    Hawkman44 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    179
    Thanks for all the info.

    I need to put in my order tomorrow, but right now I'm leaning toward the Winni. When i first started the Test my joints started to hurt a litlle bit, but it went away. Is that the same kind of joint pain I can expect from the Winni?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •