Thread: M1t

bigmuscleboy is offline New Member

M1t

i took test e without an anti estrogen and i had no problem...im thinking of taking m1t, do u think i should get an anti estrogen and does m1t really work as well as they say

FamLay is offline Banned
    no you dont need an anti-e m1t doesnt cause estrogen

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    It can't convert to estrogen. I took it for 5 weeks along with some Test Cyp, 300mg e3d. Got awesome results. Test only cycles never give me much in the way of muscle growth as they do with strength increases. Funny thing is when I added in M1T, I didn't have a bloated look. I got rid of almost all the water I was holding, and I never looked so vascular without tren or eq. I've done a few test only cycles with great success, but not like when I took M1T. I liked it, but, I don't think I'd use it again. Just personal preference.

+ODC

FamLay is offline Banned
    yeah you wont hold any water with m1t thats what i like about it and the fact that its better than some illegal steriods such as dbol

dirtythirty is offline Associate Member
    There are many threads on this forum with peoples M1T results......... amongst those you will read the M1T has given several users gyno. The most experienced will tell you PCT is a great idea. Just because things are legal doesn't make them risk free..... but hey it's your body, but i felt like someone should atleast warn you.
    Goodluck and watch out for itchy nipples!

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    i am not a fan of m-1t. made me feel like crap

Thread Information