Diamond Ed is offline New Member

Talking Will I pass the test

undefined
    I am a not a bigginer to using gear to enhance my work outs. But I was busted a year ago for possesion and distribution of class B and D drugs. I am now on probation and being drug tested for regular street drugs i.e. pot coke and pills. I want to know if any type of gear will effect the out come of my tests. I like deca anavar eq and test . along with various enhancements like clens and pro v. I wold like any one who has been in this situation to help me . I am worried that I would fail and be surrendered to the courts. Thanks for any help.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    All i can say is that drug tests and steroid tests are two different types.... you have to find out if they are testing for AS.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    If you weren't busted for AS chances are they won't test you. Although if you come in for a regular vist having gained 20lbs and your PO wants to be a di ck...He can always order a test for AS.
    Your best bet is to lay off the gear completly if you wanna be totally safe.

Diamond Ed is offline New Member
    I currently weigh about 270. At my peak I weigh 235. I dont think my po would notice. I also wear a suit because I am on my way to work.

NUTRI-VET is offline Junior Member
    I was busted and had probation for 3 years. I was busted again while on probation for ordering steroids through the mail. I passed every drug test. I bought that clensing drink just to be sure before I took my piss tes my po told me in advance when my test was.

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NUTRI-VET
    I was busted and had probation for 3 years. I was busted again while on probation for ordering steroids through the mail. I passed every drug test. I bought that clensing drink just to be sure before I took my piss tes my po told me in advance when my test was.
    I'd like to hear more about the busted for ordering steroids through the mail. You should make a thread for us to read. Could help a lot of bros out!

Thread Information