test enathate and cutting?

I'm trying to get a cutting cycle together by January. I would like to run 500mg/week test prop, but due to the cost of it I cant get as much as I'd like to. My buddy at the gym told me to just run test e and nolvadex as well, and he said that it would be equivelant to running prop with no nolvadex. Is it still possible to get pretty cut with the test e?? I'm also going to run a couple bottles of winny and some tren , so what do you guys think?

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    is this a first cycle?

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I'm trying to get a cutting cycle together by January. I would like to run 500mg/week test prop, but due to the cost of it I cant get as much as I'd like to. My buddy at the gym told me to just run test e and nolvadex as well, and he said that it would be equivelant to running prop with no nolvadex. Is it still possible to get pretty cut with the test e?? I'm also going to run a couple bottles of winny and some tren, so what do you guys think?
    make your own prop...

Jackman is offline Banned
    bro getting cut is all in the diet. As for test e the reason it is used as a bulker is because of the water retention that comes with it. Nolva will not help that much with the water, so try femera and you should not get any water retention. As for your friend there would be way more water with taking test e with nolva than prop without it.

dragon cycle is offline Junior Member
    hey bro i'm cutting right now wit test e and winny coming alone great .........and yea once u have your diet down every thing will come to u ...... ohh but jus make sure your bf% is low before u start cycle because i was 8% before cycle now i am 7% looking to go to a 6% and i am good ..................

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    bro getting cut is all in the diet. As for test e the reason it is used as a bulker is because of the water retention that comes with it. Nolva will not help that much with the water, so try femera and you should not get any water retention. As for your friend there would be way more water with taking test e with nolva than prop without it.
    Ditto

Quote Originally Posted by dragon cycle
    hey bro i'm cutting right now wit test e and winny coming alone great .........and yea once u have your diet down every thing will come to u ...... ohh but jus make sure your bf% is low before u start cycle because i was 8% before cycle now i am 7% looking to go to a 6% and i am good ..................
    Why would you try to drop your bodyfat that low without gear at first? Wouldnt you be afraid of losing too much muscle? Seems to me, you'd want to start your gear when you started the diet to help you maintain as much hypertrophy as possible while on a low cal diet. Also, this is not my first cycle, probably my 6th or 7th. I have thought about trying to make my own prop from synovex before, just afraid of screwing up on the seperation of the estradiol. My diet is tight on a cutting cycle, just wondering how many people have actually cut on test e and were able to refrain from all the water bloating.

godsgym is offline Junior Member
    try test e with some eq should cut the hell out of you...gg

Quote Originally Posted by dragon cycle
    hes looking to do a cutter! if he was at 8% would he need to do one? na, just curious for your "reasoning"

Quote Originally Posted by godsgym
    try test e with some eq should cut the hell out of you...gg
    DIET CUTS NOT DRUGS ARG WHY DONT PEOPLE GET THIS VERY SIMPLE POINT!

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you can do a "cutter" with Test E you just would need to run ldex or femara with it so that you can prevent water retention

Thanks guys, is it possible to get idex or femara through any of the resarch chemical sites where you get liquid nolva and clomid??

d.b
    d.b is offline Associate Member
    Yes why are you cutting if you are in deed @ 7%...are you getting ready for a show or something...and if you are test e and nov is not the right way to get ready for a show...jmho

peace

db

Thread Information