michojay is offline New Member

how does this cycle look?

this is the cycle im starting any of your opinions would be helpful thanks!!!
    Eq.300 weeks 1-10
    sust.400 weeks 1-10
    winny 50 mg e/d weeks 6-10

should i maybe add d-bol in the first four weeks? ive got some laying around i just dont know if its really needed. Also should i be taking nolva with cycle? any info would help thanks alot !!

bullram is offline Member
    i would reccomend nolva, especially if your prone to gyno, and you know to get the best results from sust the injects have to be ed or eod right

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by michojay
    Eq.300 weeks 1-10
    sust.400 weeks 1-10

should i maybe add d-bol in the first four weeks? ive got some laying around i just dont know if its really needed. Also should i be taking nolva with cycle? any info would help thanks alot !!

first off sust need to be shot ED.

second EQ needs to be run a minuim of 12 weeks. i might do somethign like this

1-13 Sust 125mg/eod
    1-12EQ 400mg/week
    11-15 winny 50mg/ED

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd bump both the sust and eq 100mg more each. this would let you shoot 1/2cc eod. EQ needs to be ran a minimum of 12 weeks since it takes so long to kick in. I'd also bump it to 400mg. Make sure you extend your sust by 2 weeks after stopping the eq. This will help line up PCT correctly. Begin the winny the last week of taking sust and run it 4 weeks after you stop shooting the sust.

_ODC

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    first off sust need to be shot ED.

second EQ needs to be run a minuim of 12 weeks. i might do somethign like this

1-13 Sust 125mg/eod
    1-12EQ 400mg/week
    11-15 winny 50mg/ED
    THIS LOOKS GOOD I WOULD RECOMMEND RBALLS LAYOUT

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    THIS LOOKS GOOD I WOULD RECOMMEND RBALLS LAYOUT
    i agree.

michojay is offline New Member
    Thanks alot guys thats all very helpfull! i was told that sust. only needed to be shot about every five days to be be effective but ill take your guys word for over my source you seem to have a better idea of what your talking about!!and what about the d-bol is it really needed or should i forget about it and just save for another time?

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks alot guys thats all very helpfull! i was told that sust. only needed to be shot about every five days to be be effective but ill take your guys word for over my source you seem to have a better idea of what your talking about!!and what about the d-bol is it really needed or should i forget about it and just save for another time?
    YES TO BE EFFECTIVE BUT TO LIMIT SIDE EFFECTS AND KEEP BLOOD LEVELS CONSTANT IT IS SHOT ED
    TEST E OR TEST CYP MIGHT BE A BETTER CHOICE ITS SHOT 2 TIMES A WK RATHER THAT EVERY DAY

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    you could add the dbol if u want, but i prefer jump starting with prop. just mix it in with the test and eq. 50mg/d for the first 4 weeks should do you well

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Eq.300 weeks 1-10
    sust.400 weeks 1-10

Your cycle looks fine as it is. Yes, it's helpful to run EQ a bit longer than 10 weeks, but it's not a crime to run it for 10 weeks.

If you're not afraid of deca , perhaps you could substitute it for EQ at the same dose. But truthfully, the cycle looks fine for a general cycle.

A few questions for you:
    What are your stats (age, weight, height, body fat %)?
    How many cycles have you done?
    What are your goals for this cycle?
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 12-02-2004 at 06:59 PM.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    agreed the cycle you have setup is fine

Thread Information