guns626 is offline Associate Member

Cycle and food intake

I have a question. I have read on and on that you must really up your caloric intake. Different people say different things about what you need more of ie. protein or carbs. How do you guys up your food intake while on a cycle? Will the gear make me more hungry or will I have to force myself to eat more? I am about three weeks in to a straight test cyp 400/wk and am not eating any more than usual. Please let me hear your thoughts. Thanks

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Go To The Diet Forum

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    there r great stickies on this in the diet forum.

c5529 is offline Member
    My appetite does increase while on a cycle. I weigh about 200 pounds (I'm 5'6") and take in about 400 grams of protein and 300 grams of carbs while on a cycle. I'm usually between 3200 and 3600 calories per day. Some do go much higher, but I start adding fat if I do. My bodyfat remains around 8 to 9%. If you want to gain you do have to eat, but more importantly, you have to eat the right kinds of high quality foods. Stick with good proteins and slow digesting carbs (oatmeal is the best). Hope this helps.

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks, you guys. Well one person came close to answering my question. Does aas increase your appetite naturally or do you have to make yourself eat (mainly test e and d-bol)? I ask because I do not seem to be anymore hungry. I would appreciate you guys input.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by guns626
    Thanks, you guys. Well one person came close to answering my question. Does aas increase your appetite naturally or do you have to make yourself eat (mainly test e and d-bol)? I ask because I do not seem to be anymore hungry. I would appreciate you guys input.
    EQ increases apppetite, but you should always look to eat more while your on gear...

Thread Information