tallyjuice is offline Member

Question Don't want to stop clen

I just started taking clen today. There is no ketotifen in it. Is there any way that I can run it for 6 weeks straight, without having to take the two weeks on / two weeks off route? Please help me out here.

tubbytank is offline Associate Member
    tally,

Apparently you can take Benedryll (not sure on correct spelling). It's some sort of decongestant I believe (again check that). But it should be easily available from your chemist. Apparently it you take it during week 3 it clears the receptors, allowing you to go for 6 weeks. I say apparently because I have no experience with this, but I did read it posted. However I have seen no supporting evidence with the post.
    I believe it was by Hooker (a mod), so if you do a search of his posts, you will find it.

tubby

Jackman is offline Banned
    or easy available from cvs Its allergy medicine.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    or easy available from cvs Its allergy medicine.

Right on Jackman

Yeah take about 50mg a day and you can take clen throughout. You can get it at rite aid, walgreens, cvs.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tallyjuice
    I just started taking clen today. There is no ketotifen in it. Is there any way that I can run it for 6 weeks straight, without having to take the two weeks on / two weeks off route? Please help me out here.

yeah pick up some ketotifen.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    benadril apparently at 50mg ED is great. LMO is on his 4th week? or 6th? anyway he says he is still losing fat... Way cheaper than keto

i'm in costa rica. Does anyone know the equivilent of benedryl. The help is appreciated.

Also, do you take it every day or just during the fourth week?

felton316 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tallyjuice
    i'm in costa rica. Does anyone know the equivilent of benedryl. The help is appreciated.
    Anything that has diphenhydramine, its the active ingredient in benadrly. There are a couple different allergy histamine-blockers that contain this. Just look on the back of the box.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    somonex is another one..its an otc sleep aid you can get anywhere...it has 25mg diaphenhydramine per tab...

Gilster is offline Member
    If I take 50 mgs/d of benadryl I will fall dead asleep. I tried this once with the clen and could barely wake up in the morning. I was a zombie for the week I tried it. I would take 25mgs in the morning and 25mgs at night. I tried 50mgs at night but I had trouble waking up in the morning and got into work late twice in the morning. Does any one else feel this way with benadryl?

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilster
    If I take 50 mgs/d of benadryl I will fall dead asleep. I tried this once with the clen and could barely wake up in the morning. I was a zombie for the week I tried it. I would take 25mgs in the morning and 25mgs at night. I tried 50mgs at night but I had trouble waking up in the morning and got into work late twice in the morning. Does any one else feel this way with benadryl?
    i'm too hyperactive it doesn't do squat for me,but if i take 4 or 5 it makes my stomach tingle

Thread Information