noddy1 is offline Associate Member

Ephidrine while on cycle Y/N???

Is there any negative effects of taking Ephidrine every day while on a cycle to keep the fat loss going? When I do cut up on it I would usually take two tabs a day at 8am and 12midday?

Positves and negatives of this would be appriciated

Noddy!

noddy1 is offline Associate Member
    Does anyone have any answers to my question?

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Are you bulking or cutting?. I take it your bulking. My only problem would be that it might ruin your appetite, unless your running something like EQ or DBALL in the cycle, both of which are know to increase your appetite. If your bulking don't worry about some fat gains, you can lose 'em again, but you'll have to be getting those Cals in!!.

If its just a maintanance (sp'ing) cycle your doing use the Eph as a pre-workout boost. Its also slight anti-catabolic too so should solidify (or help to) your gains.

I hope I've covered everything there.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    some theories say that using clen or ephedrine actually makes steroids work better on a cycle because they heat up your body and help the gear work at optimal conditions.....also what bouncer said is right, if your on a bulking cycle then leve it out and just gain as much as u can then cut down and lean out afterwards.

Thread Information