Thread: Adding Anavar

FRANk THe TANk is offline Associate Member

Adding Anavar

This question is purely hypothetical b/c I cant find oxandralone ANYWHERE!!!! but i was just curious, im on wk 4 of a 10 wk 500mg/wk Test E cycle, when would be the best time to add anavar ? in what dosages?

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    id would add it in the last 6 weeks or so at 40-50mg/day.

thanks tyc, like ur avatar who are they???

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANk THe TANk
    thanks tyc, like ur avatar who are they???
    my hoes!

i honestly dunno who they r, kinda looks like trish stratus but im not sure.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    IF you can run about 75... sounds high but way worth it IMO. I did 50 for 4 weeks then 75 for 4... a big difference.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    hypothetically, start it now

JohnnyB

found some

mr. sparkle if you ran var at that amount wouldnt it be like matching winny @50mg/day. i just ask this because im torn between running var or winny to finish up my cycle. I know that var isnt quite as potent as winny so would running it at higher levels give you same effects as winny but less sides?

kaorialfred is offline Member
    good question

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    mr. sparkle if you ran var at that amount wouldnt it be like matching winny @50mg/day. i just ask this because im torn between running var or winny to finish up my cycle. I know that var isnt quite as potent as winny so would running it at higher levels give you same effects as winny but less sides?
    I'm sure I can answer this question for you as Mr. S and I ran the same amount of var I did but before me so I monitered his progress. Honestly, as far as winny is concerned here is the deal (from my experience). You will see results off of it in your early days at a low dose as my first 2 times with winny were at 50mg eod. I stepped up to 50mg ed and didn't see much. Ive gone 100mg ed for 6 weeks and didn't notice anything from it, except dried up joints which made throwing a softball/hitting unbearable, as I had the first couple times. Now, first time using var i used it in conjunction with winny at 30mg ed. Then I ran it again at 40mg ed. Decent results. However, when I ran 75mg of the var I saw excellent results in the vascularity and muscle hardness department, much more than I had on the 100mg winny. Pumps were awesome and it really helped me keep the muscle I had gained on my previous cycle while actually allowing for hpta recovery (noticed nuts get bigger) and actually reducing fat on my stomach. So, mg for mg, I don't think you'll see much of a difference in your early days of aas usage. However, down the road from my expereince, winny just wasn't cutting it like var did. You'll be fine with either and I enjoyed both together in my early days as you know, but down the road, high dosages of var will probably be best for you as it is more milder.

spooledup is offline Banned
    Wow.

My experience is pretty much opposite. After only 10-15 days of 50mg ED winny I noticed striations and spider veins. I used it for a month and got absolutely shredded. My knees were bothering me a bit though.

I've done 6 weeks var only cycles @50mg ED and just became a bit fuller and harder.

For me winny is the better cutter.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spooledup
    Wow.

My experience is pretty much opposite. After only 10-15 days of 50mg ED winny I noticed striations and spider veins. I used it for a month and got absolutely shredded. My knees were bothering me a bit though.

I've done 6 weeks var only cycles @50mg ED and just became a bit fuller and harder.

For me winny is the better cutter.
    well, mind you, I did see great results off winny in the beginning of my juicie "career"...but now, it looks like var is better for me

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    I once ran Var at 80 mg ED for 10 weeks to end a cycle a while ago - great results - increased strength gains and hardness and I believe it helped me hold on to other gains made in that cycle

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    I havent tried winstrol as it dries out joints so bad. I want to avoid injuries. Like I said before, 50mg was alright. Really didnt see too much. Granted I was on 150mg of prop ED.... But back to the point. I raised it to 75mg, I noticed hardness, and I did get stronger. Also I too lost fat around my stomach. I feel that 75mg of var is comparible to about 25-35mg of tren ... that is only a guess though. FWIW I am thinking really hard about running 100mg of var next go around...

BTW thanks for the info 50%

Thread Information