rambo is offline The Lord God

How to time PCT for optimum performance...

Soon I will present my mini dissertation on my recant and disavowal of steroid use publicly.

As for now, I'm ending my EQ/Winny cycle short after 8 weeks. However, knowing that normal PCT start times are 3 weeks for EQ, I'm going to try and time it so that I can be clear-headed for the times that matter most.

Assuming that test levels are lowest three weeks after inject, I plan to make my last inject this friday, thereby being almost two weeks out on the 17th (which is a day I need mental acuity to be excellent). I would begin PCT (which I am contemplating running Nolva only) for from the 24th of December to the 14th of January, all the while running trib to hopefully restore my HPTA by the end of January.

How much do lower test levels affect function (assuming I'm @ about 2 weeks past inject)?

I was thinking about running nolva @ 60mg days 7-21 after inject, and then @40mg for the next 3 weeks of PCT. I want to prevent the rebound of test during the peak times especially, and then throughout PCT.

I want out, and I want out for good, but my time of recovery in which I can afford to be lethargic and feel "down" due to normal PCT conditions is between the 17th of Dec, and the 14th of Jan. Yes, it sounds like a college kid who needs to structure PCT around his finals.

I want out of this game.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    im kind of unclear on what your asking is it when you shoudl start your pct?

Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    im kind of unclear on what your asking is it when you shoudl start your pct?
    Pretty much. And whether my test levels two weeks out will be so low that it might cause me to have the usual PCT like symptoms (lethargy, no libido, depression).

I'm also asking if the layout for what I just mentioned seems conducive to my goals.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    bump

Shameful bump.

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    why do you want out???.....and if you are very concerned about preventing the rebound effect..why only Nolva...

I would use clomid..300,100,50, with nolva 20mg and some l-dex..I think pheedo has a great read on this..

another suggestion would be to drop everything and keep a low dose test going untill you are done with finals..then start pct..

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    CarRamRod-
    why dont you use HCG ? and your using nolva to keep estrogen down right?
    also do you use tribulus?

I would also finish up with prop, that way you can start pct 3 days after...makes it easy to dial it in..

ill vote hcg and nolva

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodM3
    I would also finish up with prop, that way you can start pct 3 days after...makes it easy to dial it in..
    that would be great and all, but he doesnt use test. Thats why he said EQ/winny

BTW how did you like that short EQ cycle? As I am going to do something simular to this...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle

BTW how did you like that short EQ cycle? As I am going to do something simular to this...

I did read that part..but just b/c it wasnt in his cycle doesnt mean he cant use it.. ....

why suggest HCG , curious as, I thought when used in pct..you will have a rebound effect??

Well he didnt mention test b/c he doesnt use it.

HCG is great in a cylce... just small doses ie. 500ius E4D. And not a good idea to use it IN PCT as it counterbalances the clomid, thus you are not going to fully recover.

yeah thats what I thought..
    I have used hcg during cycle..and it was great...

I did not get much out of it. I think EQ should be ran 16 weeks to really get the effect, with at least 500mg as a doseage. Your blood might be pretty soupy at the effect, but the actual effects you want beside hunger (week 5) kick in at about week 8. Why end the cycle at week 10 or 12? Run that bastard out if you want that ropey, veiny look.

I really want to know the best schedule and doseage to run NOLVA if I'm not using CLOMID.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle

Swellin Guest
    Just throwing this out there, but I don't see the reasoning behind it......I saw somebody post once about running nolva @50mg for 2 weeks, but I have not the slightest clue why 50mg is going to do more than 20mg, specially since there is no surge in test from the clomid (as you will not be using clomid). However, maybe this will stimulate some conversation by people much more into pct than your's truly.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    Just throwing this out there, but I don't see the reasoning behind it......I saw somebody post once about running nolva @50mg for 2 weeks, but I have not the slightest clue why 50mg is going to do more than 20mg, specially since there is no surge in test from the clomid (as you will not be using clomid). However, maybe this will stimulate some conversation by people much more into pct than your's truly.
    I think everyone responds differently to nolva. I know myself that I've run as much as 80-100mg when I had gyno symptoms before the gyno subsided. So I think that maybe a dose of 50 or more may be better just to be safe.

Anyone?

i would do what you think works for you

Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    i would do what you think works for you
    Point taken, just wondering if anyone else had used Nolva only to come off, and how it had worked for them.

Duck of Death is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    Point taken, just wondering if anyone else had used Nolva only to come off, and how it had worked for them.

...... I did on my first cycle of 400mg. Test Cyp/week for 12 weeks and it worked real well. Also did 250iu of HCG during the cycle every two days. Nuts stayed plump!!

People at bodybuilding.com live by Nolva only to come off of cycles i think youll be alright run some tonkat ali as well

Thread Information