Thread: Need Help!??!?

td35 is offline New Member

Need Help!??!?

I am on my 5th week of 400 EQ and 500 Test cyp. Everything was going fine till last week when I started having a little back discomfort. I though I either had kidney stones or a urinary trac infection. Well went to the doc and got a blood test done and he said my Creatinine levels (kidneys) were elevated and Bilirubin levels (liver) were also elevated. He said it is related to how you clear waste. The pain or discomfort has gotten better but I am worried about long term. I got six and a half weeks left of my cycle! What should I do? Is there anyting I can take to help liver and kidney function? He is wanting to do another blood test in two weeks.

Thanks Bros

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    are you drinking tons of water?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    What does your water intake look like? Milk thistle??

EQ and test are pretty mild on the liver from what I know. Liver values are elevated from merely working out, so don't be too worried about it. Good thing is that you are monitoring it!

~SC~

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    water, water, water... are you taking liver protection supplements? drink more water. If you need something to help kidneys - cranberry extract, hydrogenga, uva ursi. Oh, and drink more water.

what are some liver protection supplements? Milk thistle? I am also taking Doxycycline (oral) to help control my acne. My stools are also unusually dark. I know thats sick im just trying to fix the problem yall are the experts! Would arimidex and nolva be hard on the liver?

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Drink water bro. Like 2 gallons a day.

bullram is offline Member
    bro i would suggest upping your water intake no matter what it is, take cranberry extract and milk thistle, and buy yourself some liver flush to clean out your system alittle

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Your acne medication may also be contributing to it, in which case you may wish to NOT use AAS at this time. Especially if gear is what is causing most of the acne.

I'd take my liver/health over being on cycle any day.

~SC~

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Your acne medication may also be contributing to it, in which case you may wish to NOT use AAS at this time. Especially if gear is what is causing most of the acne.

I'd take my liver/health over being on cycle any day.

~SC~

True. Good call Swole. (as usual)

i only take the acne meds when im on cycle to keep the break outs down. How much milk thistle and cranberry extract should i take daily?

Thread Information