Extension Of Prop?

Ok im coming up to my seventh week of prop on a twelve week cycle. this week i will be adding oral winstrol to my cycle @ 50mg/ed. Right now im taking 75mg/ed of prop. what i wanted to know if it would be ok to extend the prop to 15 weeks instead of 12 and then start the winstrol on week 9? Im only saying this is because ive been having great results with prop right now, being my first cycle maybe thats why, but ive gained 13.5 lbs. and all of it being really lean. Ive been noticing more veins bulging which is what i want so i am very happy with results. So would it really make a difference if the cycle was extended or would it be best for a first time cycler just keep it at the 12 week cycle and just start the oral winny next week? Let me know, thanks.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    Ok im coming up to my seventh week of prop on a twelve week cycle. this week i will be adding oral winstrol to my cycle @ 50mg/ed. Right now im taking 75mg/ed of prop. what i wanted to know if it would be ok to extend the prop to 15 weeks instead of 12 and then start the winstrol on week 9? Im only saying this is because ive been having great results with prop right now, being my first cycle maybe thats why, but ive gained 13.5 lbs. and all of it being really lean. Ive been noticing more veins bulging which is what i want so i am very happy with results. So would it really make a difference if the cycle was extended or would it be best for a first time cycler just keep it at the 12 week cycle and just start the oral winny next week? Let me know, thanks.
    You can start the winny at week 7 and run it through week 12 with your prop OR you could run the prop weeks 1-15 and winny 10-15. I would run the winny for 6 weeks.
    Last edited by Iowa; 12-02-2004 at 01:30 AM.

going on week seven next monday, planned on running prop from 7-12

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    going on week seven next monday, planned on running prop from 7-12
    sorry I missed that in your original post.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Iowa
    You can start the winny at week 7 and run it through week 12 with your prop OR you could run the prop weeks 1-15 and winny 10-15. I would run the winny for 6 weeks.
    You have more options than those 2, but personally I would do the 1-15, 10-15.

i meant winny from 7-12 sorry.

Thread Information