Dimes is offline Senior Member

Diarreah, how do I stop it? Loosing all my gains

Hey Guys.. im in my 5th week of test and frontloaded with dbol . Last week I had to stop my diet, because I got bad diarreah... went on the whole week... lost 5 pounds... I seemed to be alreight today, so started the diet again.. had cereal.. back again... anything I can take and what the hell is going on.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Get some Lopermide HCL and take 2 tabs ASAP - add another tab for each liquid stool for a max of 4 in 24 hours

loperdime, can i got that in my local pharmacy or do i need a prescription?

No script needed Bro - goes by Immodium - in fact start with 3 tabs and yes I am a medical professional LOL

I was taking that I think, didnt help much... ill get some more and take more often, to see what happens... anything I can add to my diet to help, I know there are alot of foods to soften you up.. any to make my crap go back to normal?

gya321 is offline Member
    No you probably werent taking immodium. Its the best stuff in that category. Try to find some

, it was imodium, just checked...loperamide hydrochloride..2mg per cap.

Bro that is the gold standard other than codeine - and really I am a medical professional

So what could be wrong then? And no food or supplement to add to diet that could help?

gya321 is offline Member
    Try to up the dose of that, It must be bad if thats not working

It is, lost 5 pounds in less than a week...iit says not to take more than 4 caplets a day... will this be harmful if i take more than 4.. plus, by taking this while on steroids , shall i be alright doc?

Quote Originally Posted by Dimes
    It is, lost 5 pounds in less than a week...iit says not to take more than 4 caplets a day... will this be harmful if i take more than 4.. plus, by taking this while on steroids, shall i be alright doc?

taking 3 the first time and then another 2 ( 1 with each subsequent BM ) will be just fine - that should plug you up LOL

gya321 is offline Member
    You'll be fine. I used to eat them like candy when I was in your situation

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    if the immodium doesnt work....maybe you can try to get your hands on some vicodins...they are suppose to give you wicked constipation......just a suggestion

gya321 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    if the immodium doesnt work....maybe you can try to get your hands on some vicodins...they are suppose to give you wicked constipation......just a suggestion
    This is correct. The cons out way the Pros IMO. Try something else

blown is offline Associate Member
    Try diphenoxylate atropine. I have chronic diarrhea problems. Should say "had" - Difen-atro is the only thing that has helped me. I take one tiny pill - no problems for hours. It really is a life saver for people w/ this problem.

BTW - it's a prescription drug.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Codiene will make you crap bricks if you can get any, Tylenol 3 would do

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    For real Dimes i'm sorry to hear about this, hope you get well soon.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    as a chronic pain sufferer, I'm always downing percocet, and ms contins like they were candy. I can't remember the last time I had the ****s. Those pills stop me up for good. As far as using an opioid pain reliever to stop you up, it will work but it's like putting a band-aid on a broken leg, it may mask the problem, but it wont take it away.
    good luck dimes................
    peace

Aboot is offline Banned
    Hey Guys.. im in my 5th week of test and frontloaded with dbol. Last week I had to stop my diet, because I got bad diarreah... went on the whole week... lost 5 pounds... I seemed to be alreight today, so started the diet again.. had cereal.. back again... anything I can take and what the hell is going on.

So you have no idea how it started? Seems like you should find what the source of the problem is, then try to treat it.

IronAdam is offline Member
    How much fiber do you have in your diet? Maybe try metamucil.

Thanks for al the help guys, I have a weak stomach I guess, after eating alot for a couple of days I start getting diarreah, Ill try the impodium, would love to try all the other you guys are telling me about, but dont have a medical plan, so im scewed, just took my 1st two imodiums of the day, ill keep you posted... could this be that my liver is in trouble?

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Do you have any pain in your gut? I once got the flaming butt pee from some water in Mexico. Had it for 4 days and then got real bad stomach pain. Went to the doc and they fixed me right up. If it has been going on for more than a few days I would see a doc.

JMHO

ALEXANDER42 is offline Junior Member
    First of all it is probably a virus that caused your diarrhea. If it seems to be getting better relax. Your GI tract is probably still hypersensitve which is normal after a virus.
    Avoid foods like caffeine, dairy products or fatty foods which could make an already sensitive GI tract more active. Eat constipating foods like bananas,rice, bread. Immodium should help. Dont jump to narcotics like codeine,vicodin,percocets. You are asking for trouble.

its a problem ive always had... I add to banans to my proteing shakes just because it heklps a little, each time I change to the 6 meal a day plan, im screwed...diet is mostly, of rice, shakes, beans, soy meat, etc, really clean, gotta save some money to go to the doctor, dont want this to keep on messing my progress at the gym anymore.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    If immodium does not do the trick, call your doc and get questrin. It tastes horrible but it will plug you up. Make sure and keep your water intake up, eat jello, broth, popsickles, sorbet. these will help you stay hydrated.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    its a problem ive always had... I add to banans to my proteing shakes just because it heklps a little, each time I change to the 6 meal a day plan, im screwed...diet is mostly, of rice, shakes, beans, soy meat, etc, really clean, gotta save some money to go to the doctor, dont want this to keep on messing my progress at the gym anymore.
    Drop the soy crap, any soy crap replace with another protein source. and do not save to go to doc, just call the office and tell them about your liquid stools and you want to try questrin as immodium has not worked. If not he may want to scope you or run a bunch of tests ( let them know you are on a bodybuilders diet. ).

ALEXANDER42 is offline Junior Member
    Soy will make you gassy. Maybe you are lactose intolerant. Try Lactaid when eating dairy. Also maybe your protein shakes are too rough on your stomach. I have that problem and was solved by drinking the brand Isopure. Its alittle more expensive but worth it.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Take a cup of brown rice, add four cups of water. Bring to a boil and then immediately set on a SLOW simmer. Leave for 45 minutes. Strain the water into a vessel. Drink 100 grams (double shot) of the liquid every two hours or so until your stomach calms down. (You should get about a pint or a less of liquid. Refridgerate after straining.

Continue to drink 500 grams (a shot glass) in the AM and one at night until you are pooping rocks.

This really works and is actually good for you.

Try it.
    Last edited by znak; 12-07-2004 at 09:26 AM.

Thanks for all the help guys. Really appreciate it.

djboots is offline Associate Member
    I WOULD ADD BANNANAS IN YOUT DAILY DIET IT DOED HELP WITH Diarreah

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    Am I the only one that knows Dbol causes Diarreah, Just like Adrol and everything else in that class......lower the dose and it may help but other than that you can just wait until it gets bloody.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired

Talking Get well soon. lol.

Thanks for all the help guys. Really appreciate it.
    For you bro.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Diarreah, how do I stop it? Loosing all my gains-arginine.jpg  

LOL, Funny... I took two imodiums to start a day, have ****ted a couple of times.. pretty soft, but nothing like the horrible diarreah I had, I will stick to the imodium for now, see how it goes.

Thread Information