Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    chinups, why not go for a prop/var cycle? You could get great results using low doses of test...say 100mg eod/30mg var ed like you wanted. I see your point in doing a var/winny cycle by itself as you see great results concentrating on the other aspects of training but you'd prolly see better results running that low dose of prop over the winny....looks like the thread got hijacked

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    looks like the thread got hijacked
    Doesn't look, it was! Sorry chins

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    ya sorry bout that i wouldve started an entire thread but it wouldve been pointless

1-jag is offline Junior Member
    hijacked??? sorry, but what does that mean. I thoguth u could just ask a question concerning a point u had in mind???????

chinups Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    chinups, why not go for a prop/var cycle? You could get great results using low doses of test...say 100mg eod/30mg var ed like you wanted. I see your point in doing a var/winny cycle by itself as you see great results concentrating on the other aspects of training but you'd prolly see better results running that low dose of prop over the winny....looks like the thread got hijacked
    I tried cyp last cycle and I hated it..I def want to try prop. I think I would rather take the cream and the clear!!!! GO BONDS!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information