Thread: Abscess

halifax is offline Junior Member

Abscess

I thought I might share my story with you. I have done at least 7 cycles, and never had problem with anything. Allthough I was even stupid to inject in my calves for a while.

Anyway last Monday I did a mixed shot of Enanthate and winstrol 2cc all together. By Tuesday I started to have high fever and by Wednesday I had a hard time sitting. On Thursday nigh I had 39,2 C fever (normal is bellow 37) and my ass felt like an inflated baloon. Hard as rock, red, and I could barelly sit. The doctor did a Ultra sound scan and noticed that I had started to develop an abscess, he put me on antibiotics and said to put some alcohol on it. "it will dry it out".

Fortunatelly I also called another friend and another doctor who looked at me immediately after the first one. She said that I HAD an abscess, but there was a 70% chance that i will get trough without a surgare If I put ice on it 24h and she also put me on antibiotics. Next day it wasnīt better. Saturday either. Monday I went back and she decided to cut. She put a needle in me with anasthesia. AND ALLREADY THEN IT STARTED TO LEAK...

She cut me up and pushed out a liter (almost) of stinking white/green stuff. Today I went back and she pushed out just as much. If it is not getting better by tomorrow. They will put me in hostpital and cut up almost my whole ass. 7 inch! f**k I am scared.

The reason for the abscess that I put the syringe to low and not deep enough.

So I aske myself was it worth it? I gained 10lbs on tis cycle out of which I will probably because of this not retain anything... Spent a lot of money on the juice and on supplements. And I was in a hurry to put ONE **** INJECTION THE RIGHT WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep you fingers crossed for tomorrow, so thy do not need to cut me up more and this whelo nightmare ends safely!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I know a guy who injected to low and hit a nerve. his leg was temporarily paralized, and he had to stay in the hospital. why are they going to cut you intead of draining by syringe? is the hospital stay for iv antibiotics and antiinfectives?

Unhappy

I asked them why they donīt drain it with a syringe, they said that it is very big and not cooconed itself. THey opened it at the bottom so it drains itself, but it is not enough. I produce too much (lot above normal) and they need to cut it all the way to drain it properly. they drained me 13.00 today 4 hours later i can feel my but getting hard again (sign of feeling up) I have to go to the hospital, because if they cut further, it will be to big to stay home with!

bmgsxr is offline Associate Member
    Bro good luck with it........
    I am always very paranoid with injections no matter were they are and after hearing your story it is definitely worth the extra time to be careful and not sorry in the long run.
    Hope everything turns out OK for you.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry to hear about it Bro - remember safety first Bros - aeseptic technique is a must as well as proper injection techniques

Well today I was back in the hospital. Not so much fluid this time, so they decided not to cut further yet. But they put a small drainage whose in the wound... **** **** ****... When will I ever get back to workout??

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by halifax
    Well today I was back in the hospital. Not so much fluid this time, so they decided not to cut further yet. But they put a small drainage whose in the wound... **** **** ****... When will I ever get back to workout??
    what size needle were you using in your glutes?....don't worry bro, you will bounce back,,,feel better...

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Sux to hear that..

NUTRI-VET is offline Junior Member
    Bro I got 2 absess in my life and it was when I mixed an oil base with a water base. I will never do that again. I was told by 3 doctors you cant mix a water base with an oil base. I know guys are going to disagree with me but I did it twice and got screwed up twice from it.I have done steriods since 1988 and that was the only 2 times it happed. It just happend to you will you ever take those two drugs togther again?

no way man... it sux to have a stupid whose stuck up in your wound and not be able to do anything because the antibiotics besides sleeping..

my girl got an itch down there because of my stupid antiiotics in the sperm, so we cant even have sex...

Thread Information