sbeast007 is offline Senior Member

Unhappy got the strength but not much size am i doing anything wrong?

i've been taking sust250 shot eod. and i used dbols to kick start the cycle i've just bought 10amps of primobolan depot as well. my strength has gone up but i cant say i notice a size difference. i'm taking in about 150g of protein a day. dont know what else to do.
    i know the only real thing i'm doing wrong is that i'm injecting the sust into my delts all the time and i havent changed injection sites i know this is stupid. i wanna have a go injecting into my thigh. not sure where to put it though as my friend keeps putting me off by saying that there are too many nerves and veins there for me to have a good shot. what do you guys think.
    my bloody delts are starting to look deformed as there is so much oil in the muscles, maybe my receptors are not responding tidy cause of all the same injections not being changed.

meat is offline Associate Member
    what week are you on ,how many cycles have you done.the weight might have to do with how many cal. youre eating post your stats

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    not sure how many weeks but i have 5 amps left of sust. this is my second cycle. i though i would be eating alot of cals from the protein shakes. and other foods

AnabolicAlien Guest

hmmm...

not sure how many weeks you've been on?
    sounds like you cycle like me bro. you should keep track if you want to be safe.

A.A.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sbeast007
    not sure how many weeks but i have 5 amps left of sust. this is my second cycle. i though i would be eating alot of cals from the protein shakes. and other foods
    Bro protein and calories arnt the same thing, you need both. U need 1.5g or protein per pound of bodyweight and at least 3000 calories a dat, and belive when I say that is a sh!tload of food, check the Diet Forum. If you dont eat, you wont grow and the roid money is down the dunny as we like to say in Australia

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    You don't know how many weeks you've been on? Well find out. Look at a calender and backtrack.
    You should have noticed a size increase by now especially being you were using dbol .
    Your either:
    1. Not getting enough food.
    2. Not training correctly/ over training
    3. Using fake gear.
    4. All of the above.

Post your rep/set sceme...that might be the problem

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    You dont' know how many weeks?? If your this way then I suspect you are not eating or doing right stuff at the gym. Or maybe you gain good th first 8wks then are slowing down I don't know since we have no idea how long.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    How don't you know what week your on??

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    You don't know how many weeks you've been on? Well find out. Look at a calender and backtrack.
    You should have noticed a size increase by now especially being you were using dbol .
    Your either:
    1. Not getting enough food.
    2. Not training correctly/ over training
    3. Using fake gear.
    4. All of the above.

Post your rep/set sceme...that might be the problem
    I tend to believe #2 and #3 the most. I had to get some body fat under control and lower my food down to 3000 to 3500 calaries a day but still can grow quite well if #2 and #3 are right.

For me I am doubting you can overtrain all that easily on roids, I find I can lift much higher then my body weight on large muscles, train for 2 hours and not even get sore. When I do achieve getting sore after a workout, thats when I grow the most.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sbeast007
    i've been taking sust250 shot eod. and i used dbols to kick start the cycle i've just bought 10amps of primobolan depot as well. my strength has gone up but i cant say i notice a size difference. i'm taking in about 150g of protein a day. dont know what else to do.
    i know the only real thing i'm doing wrong is that i'm injecting the sust into my delts all the time and i havent changed injection sites i know this is stupid. i wanna have a go injecting into my thigh. not sure where to put it though as my friend keeps putting me off by saying that there are too many nerves and veins there for me to have a good shot. what do you guys think.
    my bloody delts are starting to look deformed as there is so much oil in the muscles, maybe my receptors are not responding tidy cause of all the same injections not being changed.
    Why does this sound like a "Dear Abby" for steriod users?

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    sounds like a classic case of someone juicing who shouldn't be

150g protein? I have that by noon (or at least in my first 3 meals)...

don't know what week it's on...ghee, great cycle planning

bought 10 amps of primobolan ? what the hell for...

lots of things going wrong here

Thread Information