SHAGGY is offline Member

Naposim question

Hello everyone,

First of all I want to say AR is one of, if not the best message board on thetopic of steroids on the net and apart from a few sole disturbing members is a fantastic source of information. But to get to the point I have a naposim related question,
    I was wondering, I had recently ordered naposim and was wondering about the reliability of my source. So my question is whether the serial number on the box differs per box or per production series, because normally in one box there are 2 strips of 10 tablets, and there serial number is the same as on the box, but I have Several strips(10 to be exact) of 10 tablets and they al have the same serial number as the box. And also what disturbs me the most is that the printed serial digits on the strips differ in size which makes me somewhat suspicious. Thanks in advance for any replies.

Forgive any language related errors, English is not my native language.

t-money is offline Member
    I dunno about the validity of the Naps, however, a word of advice: If you are unsure about the validity of you source, check with a MOD or someone before you send them your hard-earned cash.

T

central443 is offline New Member
    Bump this I'm curious myself

SHAGGY is offline Member
    Thanks for the replys guys. But if nobody minds I will bump this.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Iowa is offline Banned
    can you post a pic of what you got?

SHAGGY is offline Member
    Thanks for the reply IOWA, I will try to post a pic or two. but to be honest it looks pretty fine. But the differences in the serial codes bother me the most. And I would like to know about the serial code per box or per lot of boxes for future references and common knowledge.

talldude1980 is offline New Member
    guys any other info on the naposim terapia's? how do u guys feel after taking it? can you die if you start using it? im just wondering how dangerous all this stuff is and do u keep any of the size that you gain? any info anyone has on this is helpful

Thread Information