Talking Injection Went Bad!!!

Last night I injected a cc of test and a cc of eq into my left deltoid with a 22 gague. Went into the muscle about 1 and a half inches. When I drew the needle out blood shot out for about 3/4 of a second. I am just wondering if the gear I injected still is in the muscle or did it come out along with the blood?

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by catabolic kid
    Last night I injected a cc of test and a cc of eq into my left deltoid with a 22 gague. Went into the muscle about 1 and a half inches. When I drew the needle out blood shot out for about 3/4 of a second. I am just wondering if the gear I injected still is in the muscle or did it come out along with the blood?
    Why are you using a 1.5 incher for your delts? Thats your problem. You probably nicked a vein, but if you aspirated and no blood, then youre probably ok.

I did aspirate and there was no blood...did I loose the gear though???

22ga X 1.5" in your delt??? D@mn bro...

Try a 25ga X 1" next time.

Thanx, that is what i usally use...I just want to know if I lost the gear or am I ok???

I know that nobody will know for sure, but what is the probability that I lsot the gear???

Thanx, that is what i usally use...I just want to know if I lost the gear or am I ok???
    You lost a small amount of the gear, but the majority of it will still be in your muscle.

Happened to me on a glute shot two days ago. When I wiped up the blood from the tile floor it smelled just like sesame seed oil and chemical.

That is what I was looking for, thanx, so I probably kept the majority of my gear.

While there are a few of you viewing this thread...do you ever have JOINT pain from shoulder injections when training shoulders or chest. Pain in the joint, not the pain in the muscle from the injection.

Hawkman44 is offline Associate Member
    I had the same thing happen to me before. Yes, you lost some of your gear but how much you'll never really know.

The test was 300mg/ml and the eq was 200mg/ml. The test hurts pretty bad so i cut it with the eq...anyways even when i cut it with the eq it still hurts...normally. Today I woke up and the site did not hurt nearly as bad...so i probably lost about half.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    I would not think you lost much.. The oil is much thicker then blood and would not shoot out that fast.

rborwn77 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justincredible

DITTO

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    You didn't lose much, happens to me sometimes you just nicked a vein is all no worries.

Don't let these little girls tell you to use a 25g 22g or 23g is the way to go bro!

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    25g is a b1tch... but its all i have for shoulder injects..

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Using an ass needle for your shoulder??? lol ouch!!! you're one ballsy mofo!!!

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by justincredible

I agree. At least a 23ga and 25 is much nicer. The length isn't so critical, i.e. you could use a 1-1/2" pin, but no need to go in that far in your delts. Keep the extra 1/2" out. 1" is plenty for most site injections. The only time you only need 1-1/2" is for glutes. There is a lot more fat to go through and the muscle is very thick.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    You lost some, sure. But no biggie in the bigger scheme of things. Missing a shot entirely, even, does not spoil a cycle. If it happens again you could just assume you lost maybe half, so hit yourself with another half dose and forget about it.

Thread Information