cb5253 is offline Junior Member

ethenate question

question on the following cycle:

deca : 300 @ 1/wk
    test e: 250 @ 2/wk

i'v allready started and am going on the third week. My question is should i just inject the eth 1x a wk at 500 per shot or keep it divided into 2 seperate shots at 250?
    right now i'm shooting the eth on mondays and firdays, and deca on wednesdays.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    split into two shots per week for everything 150mg deca and 250mg test "enanthate " mondays and thursdays. That is one injection as both are in the barrel.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    you dont need to split the deca IMO but split the test deca is active long enough so that you can do it once a week

Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    you dont need to split the deca IMO but split the test deca is active long enough so that you can do it once a week
    I have him doing this so he does not have to shoot 3 times per week instead of two. more convieniant and will not hurt anything. See what I mean?

cb5253 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks For The Quick Response Guys. I Dont Mind Hitting Three Times Per Week. I've Done Some Research And Read That At 500 Of Test E And Below, It May Be Administered Once Per Week. However, I Am Just Concerned If 2 Doses At 250 Will Be As Effective.

Quote Originally Posted by cb5253
    Thanks For The Quick Response Guys. I Dont Mind Hitting Three Times Per Week. I've Done Some Research And Read That At 500 Of Test E And Below, It May Be Administered Once Per Week. However, I Am Just Concerned If 2 Doses At 250 Will Be As Effective.
    split is actually better, if it were cypionate it has a longer halflife and once a week on that ester is fine( I KNOW )

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    ya you want to do twice a week with enanthat to keep your levels constant because if you wait till the next week it will be to long and your levels would drop to much

Thread Information