guns626 is offline Associate Member

Strength Gains and D-bol

When, in you guys, have the strength gains come with d-bol? And what kind of gains(increases of 10lb, 20lb,30lb)? Just want to see what you guys experience with it has been. Thanks

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Are you using the D-bol alone?

No bro, I am using test cyp with it but I asked to see what kind of gains should I see from the d-bol. Also, do you get good pumps with the d-bol?

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by guns626
    No bro, I am using test cyp with it but I asked to see what kind of gains should I see from the d-bol. Also, do you get good pumps with the d-bol?
    u will gain alot of water with dbol ur really just using it to jumpstart ur test
    u will keep very little muscle from dbol its all water

Latimus is offline Banned
    10 20 30?...try 40, 50, 60..or more....its a strong drug..lol

What about strength gain? When and how much

crunchnpunch is offline Junior Member
    you should see strength gains almost right away how much depends on to many things to say but it can be crazy strength gains fast

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    strength will come very fast, as will mass but that's mostly water anyway. I use it to jumpstart my bulking cycles. I think the first time I used it I was taking 250mg test enth e3d and 30mg dbol ed for the first 4 weeks. I gained about 12lbs while on the dbol. After I concluded the cycle, I was about 17lbs bigger and had about 4 or 5 lbs of water hanging around.

_ODC

Alexander the Graet is offline Associate Member
    this is from personal experience only! I take the dbol from week 5th or 6th on for 4 weeks only! at this time the test has already kicked or beginning to build some muscle so the size and strenght gained wiht the dbol has some muscle to back on whenever u stop the dbol aroumd week 8th or 9th and continue on test for another 4 to 6 weeks. this way when u notice gains form test th gains that d bol brings are better and more keepable! if it is used like in the regular cycles from week 1 to 4 most of the gains are water and the test had not build your muscles strong enought to keep wiht the strenght gains form dbol! so like I said it makes sense to meee and is just from personal experience how I like to use it!

Thanks, alexander. That is what I have been rolling around in my head or putting it at the end of my cycle. What do you think. And what about the pumps on d-bol?

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander the Graet
    this is from personal experience only! I take the dbol from week 5th or 6th on for 4 weeks only! at this time the test has already kicked or beginning to build some muscle so the size and strenght gained wiht the dbol has some muscle to back on whenever u stop the dbol aroumd week 8th or 9th and continue on test for another 4 to 6 weeks. this way when u notice gains form test th gains that d bol brings are better and more keepable! if it is used like in the regular cycles from week 1 to 4 most of the gains are water and the test had not build your muscles strong enought to keep wiht the strenght gains form dbol! so like I said it makes sense to meee and is just from personal experience how I like to use it!
    all i can say is that this is very wrong

blown is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander the Graet
    If that was the right/best way to take dbol , then that's how everybody would do it. But they don't. I guess if it works better for you that way, then fine. But I don't think that's for everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by guns626
    Thanks, alexander. That is what I have been rolling around in my head or putting it at the end of my cycle. What do you think. And what about the pumps on d-bol?
    not a the end of cycle you will notice more losses after the cycle stops since you still retain some water with dbol !

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    all i can say is that this is very wrong
    no its not! and next time give some reasoning why! like I said this is how I use it and how it works for me! I know that even from ancient history dbol is used in the begginning of a cycle to start up strenght gains! but to me using at the middle gives me more mass gains than strenght gains and the mass gains are quality solid muscles since test is already building musce mass itself! and whenever I stop the losses are not noticeable as when I use it only in the beggining!

Quote Originally Posted by blown
    If that was the right/best way to take dbol, then that's how everybody would do it. But they don't. I guess if it works better for you that way, then fine. But I don't think that's for everybody.
    a more reasonable post! anyway in this board every onne advices 500mg tsest almost for every cycle! and thats mostly what u see whenever members post their cycles for advice always 500 mg of test! in other boards I have seen that 1 gm in the rule of thumb and everyone in that board almost states that they use 1gm so I guess there are people who do always the same and follow the rest but one must find what works for oneself and even if it is in a different way! I have used dbol in the begginning just like ancient history tells but the last time I used it in the middle the results to me were better! Just remember my firts post on this I never said this is the wau to do it I said thsi si from my personal experience and how I use it and works for me! I didnt even advice for anyone to do this. See people alway criticize dbol only cycles but to mee if u start a cycle od dbol and test enanth al least your first 2 to 4 weeks whenever test kicks in fro anyone all u are doing is a dbol cycles as far as effects are concerned then u stop dbol and continue with test hoping test is already buildup and u dont lose your strenght! to be continued!

Thread Information