anonymous21 is offline Junior Member

injected in a vein!

Well it finally happened....currently on my 8th week of cycle running test E and just got into the tren 2 weeks ago...well every injection has gone picture perfect so far....with the exception of maybe a little extra blood from nicking a vein but that can be expected...but about 20 minutes ago...my buddy was injecting me in my right glute with a 23 gauge 1 1/2 inch needle.....he pulled back saw air and plunged away...well as he was pulling the needle out i instantly tasted the gear in my throat ....and insanely coughed....till i almost threw up..actually ran to the bathroom cuz i thought i was gunna.... during the coughs i had crazy sweats all over....about 5 minutes into this the coughing and sweating stopped and i began feeling normal again....my buddy swears he saw air....after examining the needle i saw a little dried blood on the inside. he says it was probably on the way out blood rushed in ....but judging by the symptoms it had to be an intraveinious injection ....just thought i'd let ya's know....that has to be the scariest thing to ever happen to me....one question on my mind is ...is it still possible to inject in a vein even if you pulled back air....like perhaps moving the needle an 1/8 of an inch deeper or back more...or maybe left to right or something..while in ya....anyway ...my friend says it's probably my nerves...and my ass does feel a lil sore right now...but i'm pretty sure i took it in the vein..any opinions or info would be appreciated ....be careful guys...happy plunging

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    if you passed through a vein and tren mixed with the blood it will cause that... why not give yourself shots to be sure?

i typically hit my own quads but when it comes to shoulders or glute injections ..shoulders one handed would be difficult and glute injections...i don't know if i'd have a good enough view at the needle to see if there's air or not

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous21
    i typically hit my own quads but when it comes to shoulders or glute injections ..shoulders one handed would be difficult and glute injections...i don't know if i'd have a good enough view at the needle to see if there's air or not
    use a mirror, i do. and you would see blood for sure. a vein was not directly injected into

so u think i didn't inject in a vein.....i hope not...but man i never wanna experience that again.....for once i actually hope that i'm sore tomorrow...so that i know the gear is all there.....then i'll know for sure.....thanks for ur help

Matrix78 is offline Associate Member
    i've had that before but not that bad... isnt that jsut the fina cough from injecting to fast?

bbigman2000 is offline New Member
    No way mate, if you were in a vein the syringe would have filled instantly with blood

and second to that at the angle we do IM shots it is near impossible to dump the gear into a vein.

Sounds like you may just have panicked bud.

bbig

Jackt23 is offline Member
    yea i thought headache and dizziness was common to injecting into a vein...personally i just figure fina cough as well

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bbigman2000
    No way mate, if you were in a vein the syringe would have filled instantly with blood

and second to that at the angle we do IM shots it is near impossible to dump the gear into a vein.

Sounds like you may just have panicked bud.

bbig
    especially in a glute......

slowpain is offline Associate Member
    here you go bro this is a pic of what probably happend, that was just a little bit of tren in your blood.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails injected in a vein!-post-4-1100539889.jpg  

IronRuffy is offline Associate Member
    I've had the same happen, your not hitting a vien... All I can call it is a fina rush... And be thankful it happened. You know you have good gear.

Soup is offline Associate Member
    slow pain, way to illistarte it!

MASStermind is offline Banned
    I usually get those on chest shots. I could'nt let a buddy inject into my hairy ass on any day.

Quote Originally Posted by slowpain
    here you go bro this is a pic of what probably happend, that was just a little bit of tren in your blood.
    I agree 100% that this what occured. Its happened to me numerous times. Your needle barely passed through to the other side of the vein. After you retracted the needle some of the oil passed back through the lumen that the needle made and entered the blood stream. The coughing that you expirienced is your body's natural way to try an eliminate the foriegn substance.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slowpain

Good pics for him bro..

better artist than me. LOL

Thread Information