Thread: help with clen

PoPpaMooP is offline New Member

help with clen

i am a new user and reading a lot of different advice on using clen . i am just wondering what is the best way to use it? 2 weeks on 2 weeks off? or i heard if u take benadryl around ur third or fourth week u can keep taking it. but i also heard with the 2 week on 2 weeks off cycle, the thermogenic effect stops working around the 8th week. if this is true, how long do i wait to start taking clen again after my 8th week?? i hope someone can help.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    SLAP! welcome aboard and read rules and how to search, this will give you most if not all the answers you are looking for, and if you still have a question then post another thread.

PoPpaMooP is offline New Member

more help clen

yeai read how to search but how will that help if everyone says something different??

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PoPpaMooP
    yeai read how to search but how will that help if everyone says something different??
    everyone has an opinion just look at those threads about dbol . or how much to take. or what is painful. or can you inject subq. come on gather the info use intellegents to sift through and any doubts you will make a logical thread that will have some disagreements.

Thread Information