scorp22 is offline New Member

How Long Is Long Enough?

OK HERE'S THE DEAL: I've been on an 8 week cycle consisting of 100mg/day of ANADROL -50, 2 Shots/week SUS-250, 2Sots/week Cypionate . I'm weighing in at 181 benching 385 with about 5-6%body fat. VERY STONG in all muscle groups. I'm thinking of going off to give my body a break but FOR HOW LONG IS THE QUESTION? thanx for some quick responses!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Time on = time off

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    time on=time off, 2cycles per yr IMO

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    how many cycles have you done,,8 weeks IMO is nothing.I personally go atleast 24weeks with 6 weeks off in between..but thats just me,im not advocating this for you.i get the blood work done and when its all good theres no sense in waiting as far as im concerned

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Id say time on= time off but i know a few dudes that dont follow the rule and do fine if you have done previous cycles how was your recovery?

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Blood work is the only way to make sure everything is fine. Although, if I can not get blod work done, time on = time off. Don't be afraid to talk to your doc about having blood tests done. Tell him what it's for and be honest, he might not like it, but it's for YOUR saftey and NOT HIS PERSONAL OPINION.

_ODC

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    8 weeks is quite a long time to use orals. 100mg/day of anadrol is a pretty stout dose for anything over 4 weeks. I say take off the same time you were on and just use the drol to help kickstart a cycle, or to bridge between last shot and pct.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    Blood work is the only way to make sure everything is fine. Although, if I can not get blod work done, time on = time off. Don't be afraid to talk to your doc about having blood tests done. Tell him what it's for and be honest, he might not like it, but it's for YOUR saftey and NOT HIS PERSONAL OPINION.

_ODC
    I agree with this, except for telling the doctor. In a perfect world, I'd tell the doc. But in this world, that's not something I'd suggest unless it became absolutely necessary such as if you were having a procedure that would possibly be affected by the steroids .

blood tests or time on = time off would be the best approaches.

c5529 is offline Member
    i agree time on = time off. I also agree that you could go longer with injectables than 8 weeks. I know there is controversy about telling your dr, but I think the benefits of getting medical monitoring outweigh the risks but that's just my opinion. Keep the diet clean and training hard when your off cycle and you'll be surprised how much you can maintain. Hope this helps.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    no need to tell your doc.just get the blood work done and it is easy enough to read it shows right on the report where you should be and if you have any questions just post them here,we will help you out
    goodluck

Thread Information