joeben22 is offline Associate Member

Opinions on strength and keeping gains

Before I ask questions let me clarify that this is my second and hopefully last cycle. The two things I am looking for is strength and the ability to keep my gains (size is no concern to me). I am in my late 20's, 6'3" 200 lbs. I bust my ass when I work out, I eat right and take care of myself. I have pct ready and I have researched everything I plan on doing. I want all of you with more knowledge than me to critique what I am planning on doing and let me know if I could do something better. Please keep in mind my goals, strength and ability to keep gains. Here is what I plan on doing:

1-4 D-bol 25mgs/day, jumpstart
    1-8 Deca 400/week
    9-10 Deca 200/week
    1-12 Anavar 25mgs/day

Any and all opinions are greatly appreciated. In advance I would like to thank everyone who responds.

Jackman is offline Banned
    you obviously did not research much, whats with the droping of deca in there and no test no cycle.

meat is offline Associate Member
    id throw in test and keep the deca levels consistant , hold off on the var til youre ready to cut

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    lose the deca run it like this
    Test 300mg/wk 1-10
    Var 25mg/day 4-12
    PCT 12-15
    ldex if you want to control bloat if your that sensitive and you get any
    nolva 10mg/day

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    you obviously did not research much, whats with the droping of deca in there and no test no cycle.
    I did do reserach but I am not sure if all the info I found was accurate. I will find totally opposite information on the same question and that is why I am asking your opinions. I got the idea of dropping the deca in half at the end from this site (not in the forums). I have read that deca alone is fine and have also read the exact opposite. Thanks to all of you for the knowledge.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    to answer your question..No,you will not be able to keep the stregnth gains you achieve while on a cycle,and anyone who tells you different did not take it to the limit while on their cycles.i know for me my squat goes up 200# and my bench goes up over 100# compared to being off.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    some gains will always be lostand check the main page for good cycles, that one looks pretty bad.

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    try a test only cycle of 500mg/week cyp or enth for 10 to 15 weeks and anti-es of course

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    I would definately add some TES in there at about an equal quanity of Deca , the var in my opinion is a great choice to keep you strong and hard. I think Deca alone is a very bad idea, from feedback of people that have done that the results were poor.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    to answer your question..No,you will not be able to keep the stregnth gains you achieve while on a cycle,and anyone who tells you different did not take it to the limit while on their cycles.i know for me my squat goes up 200# and my bench goes up over 100# compared to being off.
    well you loose some muscle gains at the end meaning less strength. i usually keep about 25-40% of my strength increase. like last time i was on tren i went from 275 bench max to a little over 350. i could still do 315 after my cycle was over. i think keeping 40 pounds of strength on bench for one cycle was not bad. are you saying you dont keep any strength then theres somthing wrong. thats like saying somone who got to 250 pounds from juice is going to be the same strength as he was at 200?

As to the posters question. Deca alone will certainly work but it will more than likly give you sexual problems after. it is called deca dick. You will also loose more gains than you would if you took test with it because it is so hard on your sytem and shuts you down it is hard to recover without it

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i would run test at 500mg/week and deca at 400mg/week. with a proper pct u will keep lots of ur gains

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Deca alone is a bad idea - I'd replace it with.....
    400mg Test E EW for 12 weeks
    I'd run the var later in your cycle on at a higher dose - week 6-14 at 40mg ED
    The dbol will be fine (but not necessary in my book) weeks 1-4 at 25mg ED
    If you're determined to use deca then you could add it at 300mg EW (but I wouldn't)
    Nolva
    Dostinex/Bromo (in case of prog. gyno - only if you run the deca)
    Maybe l-dex if you're prone to gyno
    Finasteride if you're MPB prone

Ok thanks bros, I am taking your advice and adding 500mgs/week of sus. I have one more question. I have enough deca for 400/week for 7 weeks. I wanted to run it 10 weeks and the sus 11 weeks. I can't get anymore deca for awhile but I can get durabolin . Can I sub the durabolin for the 3 weeks of deca that I lack? I know it is essentially the same as deca only faster acting. If I can do this should I use the durabolin before the deca or after and what dosage would be similar to 400/week of the deca? It seems ass If run it first then I would have down time when I switched to deca before it kicks it. If I run it last it seems they would both boing going at the same time since the durabolin kicks in so quick. Let me know what you all think and thanks again.

bump

bump

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Not sure about the deca question. I have always read that sust needs to be taken eod or ed just to keep levels stable, you didn't mention if thats how you were taking it or not so I just wanted to throw that out there.

just do 300mg of deca and exstend it.

How much of my gains will I lose by dropping to 300/week for 10? And in your opinion do you think you could use the durabolin if I stayed at 400/week of dec and if so how would you do it?

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    i would just go with 300mg of deca like jackman said

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    I've never used sust - but as it's got a prop component to it, I would have thought at least EOD would be necessary to keep your blood test levels stable..

peump is offline Senior Member

I never said I was going to do the sus once a week, sorry for the misunderstanding. I was just curious about the possibility of combining the deca and durabolin .

Thread Information