AG5678 is offline Member

Hormonal Therapy

I'm 18 years old and have a really good friend that is 16. He is thinking about doing a cycle of Deca , Sust 250 and Clomid and HCG . He is a good kid and loves the sport football. He is 5'9 and has made it clear to me that he has not fully gone through puberty. That is what scares him the most him screwing with his hormonal system. I am thinking about meeting with Milos Sarcev because he has a degree in hormonal therapy. My friend is scared that his balls will never come back etc. I am doing alot of research and just trying to see if anyone on this site knows alot about this? My question is how bad could he screw him hormonal balance is there a likely chance his balls would never come back? All the help would be very helpful and this is very important and serious to me.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    bro theres tons of forums on here that will tell u why hes too young to start.

heres one thats good
    Whats the right age to take steroids (GOOD READ)

AG5678 is offline Member
    thanks i got it from here it didn't answer the question i was looking for but i helped a little

u think the only reason ur buddy shouldnt start a cycle at this young is beacuse is balls might not come back?? bro that link i gave u should have enough reasons not to start right there.

AG5678 is offline Member
    hey its a dangerous game i told him

if u play it smart its not that dangerous, startin at 16 isnt palyin it smart.

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    u think the only reason ur buddy shouldnt start a cycle at this young is beacuse is balls might not come back?? bro that link i gave u should have enough reasons not to start right there.
    I don't know if thats important to you or how important you guys are to you or w/e but not being able to get hard for the rest of your life will suck. Think Bro think

Quote Originally Posted by AG5678
    I don't know if thats important to you or how important you guys are to you or w/e but not being able to get hard for the rest of your life will suck. Think Bro think
    LOL... bro its not gon make him go impotent. and maybe u should think bro. advise ur buddy to stay away til hes at least 20.

Thread Information