Thread: HTPA and EQ

marlin444 is offline Associate Member

HTPA and EQ

how is the HTPA with eq? what steroids will minimize HTPA. i think thats why i lost alot of gains last cycle. i did deca and i think im very prone to HTPA. i did a test only cycle and kept all my gains. 250mg/ml. when i did deca 300/test 500-600, i got shutdown HARRD, and lost over half my gains! even after PCT

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    One your not prone to HPTA... thats your test production.
    Also use 4g of trib ED. And anything will shut down your HPTA
    Moreover use some HCG , it will aid in recovery immensely

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marlin444
    how is the HTPA with eq? what steroids will minimize HTPA. i think thats why i lost alot of gains last cycle. i did deca and i think im very prone to HTPA. i did a test only cycle and kept all my gains. 250mg/ml. when i did deca 300/test 500-600, i got shutdown HARRD, and lost over half my gains! even after PCT

did you not run test 1 week longer than the deca ??

yup i ran it 2 actually. mr sparkle, taking tripple the amount of gear could most definatly cause me to shut down easier. its 100% possible for me to be more suspeptable to the gears sides in that regard. i know people that will run cycles and not use pct at all, and just looes 5 pounds or so of water.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    All AAS will have a effect on your HPTA some not as bad but they all will end up shutting you down.

Deca can be hard to recover from because of it's ability to increase prolactin. Prolactin in a male will kill the sex drive, among some of the other sides you saw. This is why it's important to run test a few weeks past deca or tren so that the compound is not ending when your test does. Also, the timing and the length of PCT is very important. After a cycle with deca or tren at minimum PCT should be ran for 30 days but it could take longer depending on how bad you are shut down.

One more thing durring PCT you need to up your calories at least 500 or so...... this will help you retain your gains.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    There are a few more variables to consider besides what steroids you used. Don't get me wrong...deca certainly can shut you down hard. But, don't jump to conclusions too quickly. Because Y&Z happen after you do X does not mean both Y&Z were caused by X.

If you gained well on both cycles, then you had more weight to hold onto after your second cycle. As you do more cycles and get heavier, you still have to eat more to hold on to that extra weight. In other words, the heavier you get, the more important it is that you eat well between cycles to hold on to your weight.

The best thing to do is experiment...Try a test only cycle again and see how it goes or try another deca cycle and prepare yourself to do everything possbible after that cycle to hold on to your weight afterward.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 12-02-2004 at 07:53 PM.

nice post. bask8kase. i think i might just try that.

Thread Information