Thread: mailing stuff?

bigguy20 is offline Associate Member

mailing stuff?

ok i dont get it at all.. i have a legit source that can mail me anything i want but im really ****tin myself about getting caught. is it safe to get my gear through the mail, and is there anything i need to do to recieve it safely. i current purchase my stuff from a local guy i know but im starting to get sick of UG labs. id rather get the legit stuff and see how that works.
    any suggestions?

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    if ur source thru mail has been around for a while im sure he knows the best ways and wut hes doin, a lot of bros get there shlt that way.

bigguy20 is offline Associate Member
    thats true i guess but by legit i mean he owns a pharmacy overseas. he usuall sends the stuff with priscription through the mail its not like hes a steroid dealer. now i may be able to get the stuff with priscription through the mail but if it gets flagged wont they ask why im getting my stuff from across the world?? i dont really get how the process works.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I'm not going to get into the process here but I can tell you that those oversea's scripts don't mean jack sh it. It's illegal to import AS into the US but if your going to order..>Order small.
    RIght now is the best time of year to order from over sea's because of the volume of mail that customs has to deal with.
    I suggest you read some of the edu threads that deal w/ this subject.

paperboy is offline Banned
    keep your order small and the only thing you'll get is a seizure notice if it gets caught at customs and tell him to send it normal air mail, not registered

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    hey i got a good idea LET'S GO ON AN OPEN FORUM AND INFORM EVERYONE HOW WE DO THINGS. i mean seriously man next time just pm someone instead of starting a thread about how to deliver,names of ug labs,which sources are good,etc..

Thread Information