PHATCAT is offline Associate Member

Phedermine any good beyond a appitite surpresent!

Hey just wondering if yu could pass on some personal results with this Phentermine I tried it today felt pretty good but Im wonder about it actual effects on fat loss besides the surpressed appitite! Just a quick note I use EPHEDERINE LIKE CRAZY almost non stop for 11 years Ya I know not that great but to top it off I dizolve it with a Quad shot esspresso every morning and not to mention mixing it with Liquid clen and T3 and winny............. Now im sure if you used any of these you can emagine my nervess system but Ive been doing this for so long I cant be with out the Ephederine Or the esspresso and the t3 and clen make me tremble .....................So now that ephederine is gone but still availible if I look hard enough you know the NET, which is a real pain in ass for just ephederine. I didnt foget about Senipherine I use that too but STILL looking for the alternitive so is the Phedermine any good beyond a appitite surpresent!

PHATCAT is offline Associate Member
    BUMP

Need help with the actual weight loss mechanism on this stuff!

does it work as a thermogenic or thyroid inhancer or matabolic activator

gordongecko is offline New Member
    Increases activity in the hypothalamus. Results in body seeking out homeostasis after discontinuing use of drug. Thus gaining lost weight back and sometimes more than you lost.

gordongecko is offline New Member
    Am J Med. 2002 Jun 15;112(9):710-5.
    Appetite suppressants and valvular heart disease in a population-based sample: the HyperGEN study.

Palmieri V, Arnett DK, Roman MJ, Liu JE, Bella JN, Oberman A, Kitzman DW, Hopkins PN, Morgan D, de Simone G, Devereux RB.

Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York, New York 10021, USA.

PURPOSE: Previous studies of the association between the use of appetite suppressants and valvular heart disease have not accounted for the effects of valvular structure and aortic root diameter, which are associated with obesity. We assessed whether the use of the appetite suppressants fenfluramine/dexfenfluramine, either alone or with phentermine, was associated with aortic regurgitation while adjusting for these variables. SUBJECTS AND METHODS: The sample included 2524 adult participants in the population-based Hypertension Genetic Epidemiology Network study. Information regarding current drug use was assessed during a clinical examination. Medication use was continued at the time of echocardiographic study. Expert readers blinded to current therapy read echocardiograms centrally at Cornell Medical Center. Analyses of the associations between use of fenfluramine/dexfenfluramine (alone or with phentermine) and aortic regurgitation adjusted for potential confounders, including aortic root dilatation and valve fibrocalcification. RESULTS: Nineteen participants, all of whom had hypertension, were being treated with fenfluramine or dexfenfluramine (5 on these agents alone, 14 also with phentermine). Aortic regurgitation was present in 32% (n = 6) of those taking fenfluramine or dexfenfluramine versus 6% (162/2505) of remaining subjects (P = 0.001). In multivariate-adjusted analyses, treatment with fenfluramine or dexfenfluramine was associated with aortic regurgitation (odds ratio [OR] = 4.9; 95% confidence interval [CI]: 1.7 to 14) and aortic fibrocalcification (OR = 5.2; 95% CI: 1.9 to 15). CONCLUSION: In a population-based sample, use of fenfluramine or dexfenfluramine, alone or in combination with phentermine, was associated with aortic regurgitation independent of aortic dilatation or fibrocalcification.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...&dopt=Abstract

gsk.com

A full assessment of all heart valves in rats and mice is often impractical and is usually not performed in routine toxicity studies, largely due to an inevitable inconsistency of histological sampling. The majority of reported heart valve changes involve the examination of a single, semirandom section through the heart and the valvulopathy occurring with age or induced by xenobiotics may have been generally underestimated in mice and rats. Here we describe the incidence and microscopic features of endocardial myxomatous change (EMC) in Hsd:S-D rats and CD-1 mice. EMC was common and widespread in both CD-1 mice and Hsd:S-D rats (188 of 220 rats and 96 of 215 mice were affected by EMC). Microscopically, EMC consisted of focal or segmental thickening of valves, primarily due to the presence of fibromyxoid tissue in the subendocardium. Occasionally, fibrin or thrombi deposits and collection of neutrophils or mononuclear cells were observed. These microscopic features were similar to those seen in valvular disease in humans induced by fenfluramine-phentermine (fen-phen), ergot alkaloids (ergotamine, methysergide), and carcinoid syndrome. The mitral valve in rats and pulmonary valve in mice were most frequently affected. An association between murine progressive cardiomyopathy (MPC) and EMC was noted only in rats, suggesting that there may be a possible relationship between MPC and EMC. However, additional research is needed to confirm a relationship between EMC and MPC in rats and/or mice.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...&dopt=Abstract

clinpharm.ox.ac.uk

BACKGROUND: Although appetite suppressants have been implicated in the development of valvular heart disease, the exact level of risk is still uncertain. Initial studies suggested that as many as 1 in 3 exposed patients were affected, but subsequent research has yielded substantially different figures. Our objective was to systematically assess the risk of valvular heart disease with appetite suppressants. METHODS: We accepted studies involving obese patients treated with any of the following appetite suppressants: fenfluramine, dexfenfluramine, and phentermine. Three types of studies were reviewed: controlled and uncontrolled observational studies, and randomized controlled trials. Outcomes of interest were echocardiographically detectable aortic regurgitation of mild or greater severity, or mitral regurgitation of moderate or greater severity. RESULTS: Of the 1279 patients evaluated in seven uncontrolled cohort studies, 236 (18%) and 60 (5%) were found to have aortic and mitral regurgitation, respectively. Pooled data from six controlled cohort studies yielded, for aortic regurgitation, a relative risk ratio of 2.32 (95% confidence intervals 1.79 to 3.01, p < 0.00001) and an attributable rate of 4.9%, and for mitral regurgitation, a relative risk ratio of 1.55 (95% confidence intervals 1.06 to 2.25, p = 0.02) with an attributable rate of 1.0%. Only one case of valvular heart disease was detected in 57 randomized controlled trials, but this was judged unrelated to drug therapy. CONCLUSIONS: The risk of valvular heart disease is significantly increased by the appetite suppressants reviewed here. Nevertheless, when considering all the evidence, valvulopathy is much less common than suggested by the initial, less methodologically rigorous studies.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...&dopt=Abstract [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]

d.b
    d.b is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PHATCAT
    Just a quick note I use EPHEDERINE LIKE CRAZY almost non stop for 11 years Ya I know not that great but to top it off I dizolve it with a Quad shot esspresso every morning and not to mention mixing it with Liquid clen and T3 and winny
    It never stops amazing me how much the human body can take before it stops functioning...

Now with that said try doing some cardio instead of depending on drugs to do the work for you...your body will thank you...

peace

db

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Wanna loose weight fast? do meth. or heroin. you can get your protein from sucking on meat syringes to pay for your habit. JK

jgg1221 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PHATCAT
    Hey just wondering if yu could pass on some personal results with this Phentermine I tried it today felt pretty good but Im wonder about it actual effects on fat loss besides the surpressed appitite! Just a quick note I use EPHEDERINE LIKE CRAZY almost non stop for 11 years Ya I know not that great but to top it off I dizolve it with a Quad shot esspresso every morning and not to mention mixing it with Liquid clen and T3 and winny............. Now im sure if you used any of these you can emagine my nervess system but Ive been doing this for so long I cant be with out the Ephederine Or the esspresso and the t3 and clen make me tremble .....................So now that ephederine is gone but still availible if I look hard enough you know the NET, which is a real pain in ass for just ephederine. I didnt foget about Senipherine I use that too but STILL looking for the alternitive so is the Phedermine any good beyond a appitite surpresent!
    go to rehab you f*cking drug addict
    non stop for 11 years? thats insane.. and will DEFINITLY shorten your life
    loser

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jgg1221
    go to rehab you f*cking drug addict
    non stop for 11 years? thats insane.. and will DEFINITLY shorten your life
    loser
    I even think that is harsh.

Thread Information