Sennt is offline New Member

Angry Natural bitch tits?

Well i have what seems to be natural bitch tits. They developed when i was young maybe 13 or so cant recall. Theyre not too bad but they are very embarassing and well.. it sucks heh. Im wondering, can this be gyno or just maybe some baby fat that was never lost? When i was younger i went on a hormone to regulate some homrone defeciancy that made me gain a lot of weight for my age. I think it might have been an estrogen, so im wondering could it be gyno?

I dont see any lumps on the nipples and they never really have hurt me. What bothers me is the fact that the whole chest looks like crap due to them. Im wondering maybe its just baby fat (29% bf lol i know its a lot) and if so is it possible to lose them anyway and get a flat, REGULAR chest lol.

If you guys know anything i can do for this please help out i really hate my chest b/c of it :/ in fact its the main reason i wanted to jump on a cycle hoping it would cut the fat and make my chest look normal. any help is appreciate.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    its probably gyno caused by puberty, go c a doctor bro the surgery to remove them might b covered by insurance.

it might b fat tho post a pic.

good luck

Jackman is offline Banned
    bro i had the same thing with the gyno when i was that age. I used to think it was bad but then i cut some body fat and most of it was just that. still have a little gyno but it looks so much better with lower b/f.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I have that, when my nips are hard you can't tell...ive been down to 8% bf and didn't loose the fat there...surgery seems to be the only option but i'm actually going to try an experiment and inject gh into that fat to see if the localized fat reduction works with the fat deposits(currently on cycle w/gh)....sucks but I see it more than other people...concentrate on building up your upper chest and it will look a lot better

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    I have that, when my nips are hard you can't tell...ive been down to 8% bf and didn't loose the fat there...surgery seems to be the only option but i'm actually going to try an experiment and inject gh into that fat to see if the localized fat reduction works with the fat deposits(currently on cycle w/gh)....sucks but I see it more than other people...concentrate on building up your upper chest and it will look a lot better
    i have a tiny bit of fat under my nipples too cant even tell but i was thinkin of injection my gh there too. let me know if u do it and if it works! lol.. ill let u b the guinea pig.

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    I got them when I was 15, not very bad just really painful under the nipple. The doctor told me to take 5 times the daily allowance of vitamin E. I did and about three weeks later the pain was almost totally gone. The only this I have to worry about now during my cycles is that I am prone to gyno.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I got pre-adolescent gyneacomastia at 11 or so

The doc said it'd've gone away at 13 or at the latest ..post-puberty

i'm 22 and i still got it

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Hey 50% Natural, let me know if shooting GH in the fat area will remove it. I though about taking GH and Insulin .

Well the thing is the whole pec just pops out like a boob pretty much, im thinking its fat as the nipple never really hurt me.. im going to try to lower my bf% a lot and see if that works, if not im going to consider seeing a doctor for the surgery.

Another thing im wondering.. im 160lbs and 29% bf what about taking Clen ? will that help me speed up my goal to 13% bf is it worth taking? i plan on doing 40 mins cardo 5-6 days a week while working out after.

stick with diet and cardio bro, clen is not even an option for u IMO.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Loose alot of bodyfat, to see if it goes away.

IronRuffy is offline Associate Member
    You can do all the cardio in the world, but at the end of the day if you are not dieting properly you are'nt going to get any where. Same goes for booze, it won't let you loose weight as long as your are drinking.

75% DIET 25% Excercise.

9000rpm is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    I got pre-adolescent gyneacomastia at 11 or so

The doc said it'd've gone away at 13 or at the latest ..post-puberty

i'm 22 and i still got it
    Believe it or not, but approximately one third of all men have some degree of gynomastia. That's a little over 30% of all men! And most doctors say the same old thing, just give it time and it will go away. But the sad thing is the more than 50% of the time it doesn't go away. It's just something that doctors don't want to deal with with a child. They would rather opt away from surgury at that age and just take a gamble that it will go away.

I also have a minor case of it. I guess I just have the typical "pointy pecs" syndrome. I'v actually been thinking of having a new form of liposuction done to it though. It's different from normal lipo in the sense that it can break through the breast tissue and get that out also instead of just the fat. They use a sharper needle with an ultra sonic tip instead of the normal blunt tip lipo wand.

Gyno sucks, and the doctors that ignore it suck too.

Froggy is offline Member
    If you get serious with the cardio...&...improve your diet...you will see significant improvements with the,,,what I believe,,,is fat deposites...reduce your % body fat will improve the situation...good luck bro...start there & stay with us...

Thanks a lot for the input and support guys i appreciate it ill definatly keep you all posted on my situation hopefully its just fat deposits and i can work them off. If not i do happen to have Blue Cross Blue Shield hehe.

Thread Information