Miles_playboy is offline New Member

Steroid Identification problem

First of all, I got some steroids from a good friend, and the bottle he gave em to me didn't have a label. I believe they are legit, but he only refered to them as "test" or "Small bottle". I asked him to get the full name and he vaguely said that it was plain testosterone . It is an injectable.

Does anyone have any idea what kind specifically they are? Any help is appreciated

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    first of all, i dont think you should be taking anything for that fact that you're 18, AND you have no idea what you are doing.....

secondly, we can't help you with the test.....you need to ask him what type of test it is. If its not in oil, then it is probably pure test suspension. Don't take it bro,do some research before you start putting chemicals in your body

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    4 kinds of test: enanthate ,cyp,prop and suspension. i would definately find out wut it is b4 u do it!

Jackman is offline Banned
    how could we possibly know what kind it is if he doesnt even know?

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Oh brother... would you really trust him? You have no clue whats in there... if could be water, or cooking oil. You have no clue. If I were you, I'd go to your so called "friend" and kick his ass.

And like they said above... bro, it doesnt sound like you have much of a clue what you're doing... if you did, you wouldnt just take a bottle without a name on it. Thats just plain stupid. Its kids like you who give steroid users a bad name.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Miles_playboy
    First of all, I got some steroids from a good friend, and the bottle he gave em to me didn't have a label. I believe they are legit, but he only refered to them as "test" or "Small bottle". I asked him to get the full name and he vaguely said that it was plain testosterone . It is an injectable.

Does anyone have any idea what kind specifically they are? Any help is appreciated
    you don't need them for 2 reasons:

1.you're too young
    2.obviously you're not bright enough or you would not have bought them with the way he described them to you.

j/k bro take them because you FEEL they are legit. how can you feel they are legit do you have one of those new pocket testosterone checkers?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    you could pay a $hitload and get it lab tested

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    Oh brother... would you really trust him? You have no clue whats in there... if could be water, or cooking oil. You have no clue. If I were you, I'd go to your so called "friend" and kick his ass.

And like they said above... bro, it doesnt sound like you have much of a clue what you're doing... if you did, you wouldnt just take a bottle without a name on it. Thats just plain stupid. Its kids like you who give steroid users a bad name.
    i think he could tell the difference between water and oil, its a little hard to miss

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Or you can just pay a $hitload and go to a web page and buy real gear.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    i think he could tell the difference between water and oil, its a little hard to miss
    LOL.. i would hope so.

dropteeth is offline Junior Member
    this is the funniest thread ive read in a while..

yeah,but can you tell the difference between canola oil and cottonseed oil?

Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    yeah,but can you tell the difference between canola oil and cottonseed oil?
    was that the question? no it was not he stated you couldnt know if it was water or oil. but good try

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    i would not touch it without out knowing for sure, but "plain test" to me is TNE

was that the question? no it was not he stated you couldnt know if it was water or oil. but good try
    you're big and your mean

Its an oil. I'm too young? lol, I just went hunting w/ a dude who was Mr. Michigan, and he was telling me he took roids since his sophmore year in high school. I would have bought them from a company, but they seem to be quite illegal here. i know a large group of men who take this test and they all bought it from the same guy. I admit it is really stupid to take it without a label on it. But like you said, I'm young, so my body could handle motor oil injections without coffing. I've taken it once, someone please tell me what it feels like as you inject it, and whether or not ur leg is sore the next day.

I just bought a bottle of z-mass pm nighttime anobolic formula, which it claims to increase testosterone 45%, so If I take them both, I do think I'll either die or flip out and kill everyone.

dropteeth is offline Junior Member
    I just bought a bottle of z-mass pm nighttime anobolic formula, which it claims to increase testosterone 45%, so If I take them both, I do think I'll either die or flip out and kill everyone.

quote from botte "A recent university study found that athletes who took this compound before bedtime experienced 43.7% higher free testosterone levels , 25.1% higher igf-1 levels, and a 250% greater increase in strength that the athletes who took a plecebo" end quote.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    quote from botte "A recent university study found that athletes who took this compound before bedtime experienced 43.7% higher free testosterone levels, 25.1% higher igf-1 levels, and a 250% greater increase in strength that the athletes who took a plecebo" end quote.

so it must be good huh bro??? lol you're way to uneducated to be taking juice. how are you going to know if its test that you inject once a day or once a week???? either you'll get massive sides like gyno, or you'll waste your money. Don't take the ****. Just because Mr Michigan took some in high school doesnt mean its ok for you. Use your brain and consider your health.

toolman is offline Banned
    Son, you will either fall into the group of young guys that come in here to learn, and actually listen, or the group that does not listen to what they do not want to hear.

Your endocrine system is flying with test right now at your age. If you are lifting, eating and resting right, you should be growing plenty. Just because some hunting buddy says it is OK, you are ready to do it. Not only that, but you are ready to inject sh*t that is not even labeled and you don't know what it is.

I only hope that you are one of the smarter kids and listen to what EVERY SINGLE person here has posted. Since nary a soul has recommended you proceed.

Yeah, I've consulted as many people as I could about it. Thats what I've been told, that I'm at the peak of my testosterone levels right now, so its stupid to do it. I had it for 3 months before I used it. I've only used it once, and don't plan on using it again for a long time. My leg aches in the spot I injected it, and I don't think I should be doing it anyways due to my lack of experience with needles. What sucks is I spent 150 on it and won't be able to sell it.

toolman is offline Banned
    Yeah, I've consulted as many people as I could about it. Thats what I've been told, that I'm at the peak of my testosterone levels right now, so its stupid to do it. I had it for 3 months before I used it. I've only used it once, and don't plan on using it again for a long time. My leg aches in the spot I injected it, and I don't think I should be doing it anyways due to my lack of experience with needles. What sucks is I spent 150 on it and won't be able to sell it.
    Wise move. In the great scheme of things, $150 is nothing and your health is worth far more.

Thread Information