Elevated is offline New Member

Tokyo Labs Deca. How bad is this stuff?

I got ahold of a few 10cc/300ml per and I have gotten nothing but negitive responses about the consistency of this ill-fated stuff. Fortunately, I did not purchace these bottles; however, as a newcomer to this site, I was wondering if someone could fill me in on just how bad this crap really is. I have gotten mixed evaluations from friends of mine who I would not consider proficient in the chemistry involved in the arena this site is strongly dedicated to. Any objective responses would be highly appreciated. By the way, feel free to let loose with reckless abandon regarding my inquiry. Thanks

gya321 is offline Member
    I used that deca my first cycle and I was impressed. It was a few years back and I didnt have anything to compare with at the time but It worked for me.

deucedude is offline New Member
    ttokyyo labs is shut down. Has been shut down for awhile. I would seriously question the legitimacy of any ttokyyo products you get your hands on. I go to mex all the time and the veteranarians are all out of ttokkyo cause the factory is shut down and they arnt getting anymore. stay away from ttokyyo, it was good, but there are just too many fakes going around.

Getnsquirrelee is offline New Member
    Yeah that is what some of the suppliers said around here. The pharmacies have them in Mexico but people are iffy. Also if you find any on the street there is a good possibility of it being fake.

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    Bad... I would never take it... I know of about 5 people that took their sust. about a year and a half ago... ended up with serious flu like symptoms... we laugh at it now but they actually thought that they were gonna die... I know some people that boiled the bottles before use... In an attempt to lower the bacteria count... I would suggest using something else... proceed with caution!!!

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deucedude
    ttokyyo labs is shut down. Has been shut down for awhile. I would seriously question the legitimacy of any ttokyyo products you get your hands on. I go to mex all the time and the veteranarians are all out of ttokkyo cause the factory is shut down and they arnt getting anymore. stay away from ttokyyo, it was good, but there are just too many fakes going around.
    right on, a longgg time ago.....get a new source

Thread Information