12 weeks before contest cutting cycle

I have a contest that will be coming up in about 12 weeks. I have just come off of a bulking cycle of Test E, EQ, and dbol where i added about 25lbs, but now I need to lean up and harden up the muscle. What do you think would be a good cutter seeing as my time is kind of limited. My diet and cardio will be right on and I just need to preserve as much muscle as possible while trying to shred fat. The opinions of any experienced members or competitors would be greatly appreciated, as i have access to almost anything that i would need. thhanks for the help!

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    ive heard prop and tren is a good cutter

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    prop,fina and some var and/or eq would b a nice cutter. but u just came off a cycle now ur gon start another?? i wouold recomend u get blood wrok done b4 u do to make sure its ok.

I have been off my current cycle for 2 months. Now it is time for my cutting cycle to begin. I will just have the twelve weeks to do the cutting cycle.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    I mentioned this in another thread, but you don't need a massive amount of gear to hold onto muscle. Your goal is to lose fat, not gain anything. Keep that in mind.

Run a low dose of Prop with a combination of either Winny/Fina/EQ/Anavar /Anadrol .

Yeah, i was just reading over your other thread about the low doses. Right now a combination of either prop and winny or masteron is looking pretty good. Maybe throw some clen and ECA in there. I dont want to run eq because i just came off of that, and fina and primo put a nice little dent in my check book.

Thread Information