Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    cwhid's Avatar
    cwhid is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Titletown, Florida
    Posts
    94

    Test E/Prop Cycle/maybe Deca help!

    OK guys planning time for spring break cycle--

    OK is test E 500mg/wk and prop 100mg EOD sufficient? oh yea and im planning to run it 8 weeks. Would you reccomend this cycle....i know its a lot of test, i just like the idea of props fat burning propeties. I definately want prop in my cycle. I could also add Deca maybe 200-300 a week, nothing major as this is my first cycle. Would adding the Deca help with the fat burning, or shredding effect? I am 5'9 176 lean as hell i would imagine well under 7% bodyfat though i havent been tested in a while. I want to stay as close to that as possible, b/c i think women prefer leaness(shreds) to size. And we all know spring break is all about the punani! What combo of the three above would you reccomend to accomplish this.

  2. #2
    anaBROLIC's Avatar
    anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    4,563
    use eq over the deca if you are looking for a shredded, fat burn look

  3. #3
    Dimes's Avatar
    Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    1,136
    you can do eq, test e and winny

  4. #4
    Consistency's Avatar
    Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Tenn
    Posts
    4,286
    since when did prop burn fat??? anyways 8 weeks of enanthate isnt long enough and EQ is far better for cutting effects then deca

  5. #5
    tycin's Avatar
    tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Vancouver/Edmonton
    Posts
    3,717
    prop doesnt burn fat bro, it'll harden u up. id say put some eq in there and run ur cycle 12 weeks.

  6. #6
    anaBROLIC's Avatar
    anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    4,563
    ya the prop isnt going to cut up.. but its good for cutting cycle because its good lean muscle gains..

  7. #7
    cwhid's Avatar
    cwhid is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Titletown, Florida
    Posts
    94
    I think my post was unclear. Not looking to burn fat, just maintain my shreds(I'm already pretty shredded). If i do a cutting cycle i will look like an Ethiopian. I just need to build lean mass and keep the BF% as low as possible. EQ is really pricey, and from what ive heard its more for cutting purposes, which isnt my primary goal. I already have much joint pain in my left knee and shoulder due to football beatings so Winny is outta the question. I like the idea of hardening muscle which will give a slightly more shredded look when combined with low BF. So I guess the test prop will be a good idea--100 mg EOD sound good? So stack with test E or deca or both or something else. Cutting isnt my main goal, bulking is, just want to maintain shreds. Sorry about the confusion and thanks for all the input so far. Oh and nolva thruout and Clomid for PCT are planned.

  8. #8
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by cwhid
    OK guys planning time for spring break cycle--

    OK is test E 500mg/wk and prop 100mg EOD sufficient? oh yea and im planning to run it 8 weeks. Would you reccomend this cycle....i know its a lot of test, i just like the idea of props fat burning propeties. I definately want prop in my cycle. I could also add Deca maybe 200-300 a week, nothing major as this is my first cycle. Would adding the Deca help with the fat burning, or shredding effect? I am 5'9 176 lean as hell i would imagine well under 7% bodyfat though i havent been tested in a while. I want to stay as close to that as possible, b/c i think women prefer leaness(shreds) to size. And we all know spring break is all about the punani! What combo of the three above would you reccomend to accomplish this.
    imo no need for that much test..will bloat, and prop does not burn fat..drop the e, run the prop and 400mg eq/week

  9. #9
    cwhid's Avatar
    cwhid is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Titletown, Florida
    Posts
    94
    I guess i could go with the EQ--i found a source with Tornell EQ 100mg of 50mg/ml for 90 bucks...not bad, thats more than i would need at 500 mg a week. IS tornell EQ good stuff? SO stack that with prop 100 EOD or 50 ED--which would be better? and then maybe some anavar at the end?? suggestions??

  10. #10
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by cwhid
    I guess i could go with the EQ--i found a source with Tornell EQ 100mg of 50mg/ml for 90 bucks...not bad, thats more than i would need at 500 mg a week. IS tornell EQ good stuff? SO stack that with prop 100 EOD or 50 ED--which would be better? and then maybe some anavar at the end?? suggestions??
    if you have options, run sydgroup or proline eq......imo run 75mg/ed prop...

  11. #11
    anaBROLIC's Avatar
    anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    4,563
    Quote Originally Posted by cwhid
    I think my post was unclear. Not looking to burn fat, just maintain my shreds(I'm already pretty shredded). If i do a cutting cycle i will look like an Ethiopian. I just need to build lean mass and keep the BF% as low as possible. EQ is really pricey, and from what ive heard its more for cutting purposes, which isnt my primary goal. I already have much joint pain in my left knee and shoulder due to football beatings so Winny is outta the question. I like the idea of hardening muscle which will give a slightly more shredded look when combined with low BF. So I guess the test prop will be a good idea--100 mg EOD sound good? So stack with test E or deca or both or something else. Cutting isnt my main goal, bulking is, just want to maintain shreds. Sorry about the confusion and thanks for all the input so far. Oh and nolva thruout and Clomid for PCT are planned.
    i dont think eq is any more pricey then deca .. well if your looking to bulk with test e and deca involved you may not get that shredded look that you desire

  12. #12
    bignatt's Avatar
    bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    in FL (former Masshole)
    Posts
    2,431
    i def think EQ is better than deca

  13. #13
    Consistency's Avatar
    Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Tenn
    Posts
    4,286
    deca will add a lot of bloat/ water retention, EQ wont cause that. You make nicer leaner gains on EQ, not to mention the crazy vascularity that comes with it. try something like this

    wk 1-15 prop 75mg ED
    wk 1-12 EQ 400mg EW
    nolva 10mg ed
    start pct 3 days after last test injection

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •