cwhid is offline Junior Member

Test E/Prop Cycle/maybe Deca help!

OK guys planning time for spring break cycle--

OK is test E 500mg/wk and prop 100mg EOD sufficient? oh yea and im planning to run it 8 weeks. Would you reccomend this cycle....i know its a lot of test, i just like the idea of props fat burning propeties. I definately want prop in my cycle. I could also add Deca maybe 200-300 a week, nothing major as this is my first cycle. Would adding the Deca help with the fat burning, or shredding effect? I am 5'9 176 lean as hell i would imagine well under 7% bodyfat though i havent been tested in a while. I want to stay as close to that as possible, b/c i think women prefer leaness(shreds) to size. And we all know spring break is all about the punani! What combo of the three above would you reccomend to accomplish this.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    use eq over the deca if you are looking for a shredded, fat burn look

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    you can do eq, test e and winny

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    since when did prop burn fat??? anyways 8 weeks of enanthate isnt long enough and EQ is far better for cutting effects then deca

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    prop doesnt burn fat bro, it'll harden u up. id say put some eq in there and run ur cycle 12 weeks.

ya the prop isnt going to cut up.. but its good for cutting cycle because its good lean muscle gains..

I think my post was unclear. Not looking to burn fat, just maintain my shreds(I'm already pretty shredded). If i do a cutting cycle i will look like an Ethiopian. I just need to build lean mass and keep the BF% as low as possible. EQ is really pricey, and from what ive heard its more for cutting purposes, which isnt my primary goal. I already have much joint pain in my left knee and shoulder due to football beatings so Winny is outta the question. I like the idea of hardening muscle which will give a slightly more shredded look when combined with low BF. So I guess the test prop will be a good idea--100 mg EOD sound good? So stack with test E or deca or both or something else. Cutting isnt my main goal, bulking is, just want to maintain shreds. Sorry about the confusion and thanks for all the input so far. Oh and nolva thruout and Clomid for PCT are planned.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cwhid
    OK guys planning time for spring break cycle--

OK is test E 500mg/wk and prop 100mg EOD sufficient? oh yea and im planning to run it 8 weeks. Would you reccomend this cycle....i know its a lot of test, i just like the idea of props fat burning propeties. I definately want prop in my cycle. I could also add Deca maybe 200-300 a week, nothing major as this is my first cycle. Would adding the Deca help with the fat burning, or shredding effect? I am 5'9 176 lean as hell i would imagine well under 7% bodyfat though i havent been tested in a while. I want to stay as close to that as possible, b/c i think women prefer leaness(shreds) to size. And we all know spring break is all about the punani! What combo of the three above would you reccomend to accomplish this.
    imo no need for that much test..will bloat, and prop does not burn fat..drop the e, run the prop and 400mg eq/week

I guess i could go with the EQ--i found a source with Tornell EQ 100mg of 50mg/ml for 90 bucks...not bad, thats more than i would need at 500 mg a week. IS tornell EQ good stuff? SO stack that with prop 100 EOD or 50 ED--which would be better? and then maybe some anavar at the end?? suggestions??

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    I guess i could go with the EQ--i found a source with Tornell EQ 100mg of 50mg/ml for 90 bucks...not bad, thats more than i would need at 500 mg a week. IS tornell EQ good stuff? SO stack that with prop 100 EOD or 50 ED--which would be better? and then maybe some anavar at the end?? suggestions??
    if you have options, run sydgroup or proline eq......imo run 75mg/ed prop...

I think my post was unclear. Not looking to burn fat, just maintain my shreds(I'm already pretty shredded). If i do a cutting cycle i will look like an Ethiopian. I just need to build lean mass and keep the BF% as low as possible. EQ is really pricey, and from what ive heard its more for cutting purposes, which isnt my primary goal. I already have much joint pain in my left knee and shoulder due to football beatings so Winny is outta the question. I like the idea of hardening muscle which will give a slightly more shredded look when combined with low BF. So I guess the test prop will be a good idea--100 mg EOD sound good? So stack with test E or deca or both or something else. Cutting isnt my main goal, bulking is, just want to maintain shreds. Sorry about the confusion and thanks for all the input so far. Oh and nolva thruout and Clomid for PCT are planned.
    i dont think eq is any more pricey then deca .. well if your looking to bulk with test e and deca involved you may not get that shredded look that you desire

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    i def think EQ is better than deca

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    deca will add a lot of bloat/ water retention, EQ wont cause that. You make nicer leaner gains on EQ, not to mention the crazy vascularity that comes with it. try something like this

wk 1-15 prop 75mg ED
    wk 1-12 EQ 400mg EW
    nolva 10mg ed
    start pct 3 days after last test injection

Thread Information