Thread: First timer?

ty1117 is offline New Member

First timer?

Hey guys,

I am 20 years old and have been lifting for about 2 1/2 years now. I want some help and have been doing my research, I was wondering what you savvy veterans suggest as my first cycle. Thanks.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    500mg test e/week.....20 still kinda young

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1

nothing to add to that. good answer

meat is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    here you have it do it for 10-12 weeks ,run proper pct and anti. est. just to be safe

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    ya run nolva at 10mg/day and also you could toss in some ldex if you bloat

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    just run 10mg Nolva every day... ldex has to many possible sides to take if its not totally necessary.... do atleast 12 weeks... 15 is ideal because you don't really start getting growth from it till week 5. but everyone has their own opinion... I would do 15. My first cycle started middle of last year and I did 18 weeks with no real sides from it... (i did deca too)

What sides are you talking about?

haven't you seen the warnings for anastrazole... some serious sides bro... lot of possiblities! heres a little info. it doesn't include that it can cause heart attacks which is another side effect of the drug... but I'm not gonna spend all night finding that info... this should just give you an idea... this drug is used if Nolvadex wasn't succesful... I have a bottle of L-dex on hand but haven't used it yet...

What special precautions should I follow?
    Before taking anastrozole,

tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to anastrozole, povidone, lactose, or any other drugs.
    tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, including vitamins.
    tell your doctor if you have or have ever had liver disease, high levels of blood cholesterol, blood clots (thrombophlebitis), or hypertension (high blood pressure).
    if you are premenopausal, tell your doctor if you are pregnant. Anastrozole should not be taken during pregnancy. Therefore, premenopausal women should use a reliable method of birth control. If you become pregnant while taking anatrozole, call your doctor.
    if you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are taking anastrozole.
    What special dietary instructions should I follow?
    Anastrozole may cause an upset stomach. Take anastrozole with food or milk.

What should I do if I forget a dose?
    Take the missed dose as soon as you remember it. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for a missed one.

What side effects can this medication cause?
    Although side effects from anastrozole are not common, they can occur. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away:

weakness or tiredness
    upset stomach or vomiting
    headache
    hot flashes
    bone, pelvic, and back pain
    cough
    diarrhea
    constipation
    stomach pain
    loss of appetite
    sore throat
    dizziness
    rash
    dry mouth
    swelling of the arms, legs, or ankles (edema)
    depression
    numbness
    vaginal hemorrhage
    weight gain
    sweating
    increased appetite
    increased blood cholesterol
    If you experience any of the following symptoms, call your doctor immediately:

chest pain
    shortness of breath
    calf pain
    redness, warmth, and swelling of arms or legs

one thing I can say is that most drugs have warning labels like this... but i have read that this one has a higher chance of side effects...

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    haven't you seen the warnings for anastrazole... some serious sides bro... lot of possiblities! heres a little info. it doesn't include that it can cause heart attacks which is another side effect of the drug... but I'm not gonna spend all night finding that info... this should just give you an idea... this drug is used if Nolvadex wasn't succesful... I have a bottle of L-dex on hand but haven't used it yet...

What special precautions should I follow?
    Before taking anastrozole,

tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to anastrozole, povidone, lactose, or any other drugs.
    tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, including vitamins.
    tell your doctor if you have or have ever had liver disease, high levels of blood cholesterol, blood clots (thrombophlebitis), or hypertension (high blood pressure).
    if you are premenopausal, tell your doctor if you are pregnant. Anastrozole should not be taken during pregnancy. Therefore, premenopausal women should use a reliable method of birth control. If you become pregnant while taking anatrozole, call your doctor.
    if you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are taking anastrozole.
    What special dietary instructions should I follow?
    Anastrozole may cause an upset stomach. Take anastrozole with food or milk.

What should I do if I forget a dose?
    Take the missed dose as soon as you remember it. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for a missed one.

What side effects can this medication cause?
    Although side effects from anastrozole are not common, they can occur. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away:

weakness or tiredness
    upset stomach or vomiting
    headache
    hot flashes
    bone, pelvic, and back pain
    cough
    diarrhea
    constipation
    stomach pain
    loss of appetite
    sore throat
    dizziness
    rash
    dry mouth
    swelling of the arms, legs, or ankles (edema)
    depression
    numbness
    vaginal hemorrhage
    weight gain
    sweating
    increased appetite
    increased blood cholesterol
    If you experience any of the following symptoms, call your doctor immediately:

chest pain
    shortness of breath
    calf pain
    redness, warmth, and swelling of arms or legs

nice post!

the only point that I intended to make is that you should start with Tamoxifen (10mg/ed) (if you choose to start with anything at all... many don't) if you feel you need more estrogen blockage then maybe up the dosage of Tamoxifen.. 60mg the following day may be used to help the symptoms subside... like gyno.. but then I would follow up with 20mg/ed.. why take multiple drugs if you don't have to? Then if that doesn't control it I would definetly use the L-dex ...

BustaRep is offline New Member
    cycle deca and sustanon and dinabol you will get mint gains and wont loose it

Quote Originally Posted by BustaRep
    hehe... wow busta... you would recomend all that for our friend who's never touched anything before? We don't recomend sustanon for much of anyone let alone a beginner. As a general rule most of the guys on here will recomend a Test only cycle for your first... like 500mg/EW Test E for 12 weeks.... that is pretty standard... what your recomending might be suitable for a 2nd cycle...

peump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BustaRep

dont recomend this if you yourself dont even know what you talking about

i have never heard of anyone having problems with ldex but interesting post

ty1117 is offline New Member
    Great posts guys, i was already gonna do test e so that just confirms it. I am prolly gonna run 500 mg of test e/ week, with the 10 mg of nolva/ day for 12 weeks. If anyone else has anything to add feel free. Thanks.

Last thing I wanted to say about L-dex... I took it for about a week... and I had chest pain and headaches every day... i get these from time to time on cycle anyways but they were worse while on L-dex... maybe it was in my head but I didn't like the looks of it.

NaturallyFit is offline New Member
    You should do either that test enthante or some sustonon but definitly do 250's but stak them with some dbol or anadrol for a little while and take some clomid at the end of ur cycle for sure.

Susguy is offline Associate Member
    test is a must.. def stick with a long ester unless you want to take a shot eod

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Too young and if you did a research, you'd know a couple of cycle options, good luck.

bluyamr1 is offline New Member
    Im 20 and am in the first week of my first cycle. I am doing 500 test e./wk for 10wks, 30mg Dbol /day for 6 wks, and 10mg Nolva/day.
    Im confident it will go very well, 15+ net lbs.
    Don't worry about the injections, it wasnt bad at all

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bluyamr1
    Im 20 and am in the first week of my first cycle. I am doing 500 test e./wk for 10wks, 30mg Dbol /day for 6 wks, and 10mg Nolva/day.
    Im confident it will go very well, 15+ net lbs.
    Don't worry about the injections, it wasnt bad at all
    How are your gains so far?
    Dbol is prolly kicking in. Takes me about 4 days to start feeling it myself.
    Good choice for a first cycle there bro.

Thread Information