Dave Quad is offline New Member

Whats the problem?

As a juice newbie, I'd like some advice from knowledgeable vets. I've done 2 cycles in the past 8 monthes, the source was the same. The first consisted of 10 weeks of sust (250 weekly) and deca (250 weekly). I upped my calories from about 3300 to 4000, pretty good split on protein (40 %, carbs 40% and fat 20%). Workouts about 4-5 weekly for 60-90 minutes, pretty intense. I gained zero pounds and made tiny strength gains.

Second cycle was about 2 monthes later- Upped to 500 enanth weekly for 11 weeks, tapered to 250 for the last 2 weeks. Coupled with 6 weeks of dbol (30 daily) at the start. Calories up to just over 4100, workout regime similar. Again, not one **** pound.
    I'm 5'7" and 190, pretty lean and decent build from 20 years juice-free training, Still, I was hoping to get my weight to 200. What the hell is going on?
    My provider says to eat more, but surely even a modest 800 calorie increase combined with the above cycles should result in some gains, shouldn"t they? Am I getting ripped off or is he right? Please advise!

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    diet bro! u gotta eat right.

seanw is offline Banned
    sounds like dud gear to me

joey11 is offline Associate Member
    You Need To Keep Upping Your Cals Until You Start Gaining Again. I'm The Same Weight As You But A Little Shorter And I Had To Up My Cal Intake To Bout 5,000-5,500 Cals To Start Gaining Again. I Am In The Middle Of A Cycle And My Gains Stopped For Two Weeks And Changing My Diet Made Me Start Growing Again. You Should Try That And I Bet You'll Make Progress.

peump is offline Senior Member
    fake gear!

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Fake gear man, find another source fast!!!

meat is offline Associate Member
    that doesnt sound right at all ,the next cycle you buy from your source put it in a sock and beat him with it

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    PM me the name of the source. If your diet was true to what you said and you gained zero lbs from 6 dbols a day then your gear was fake.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joey11
    You Need To Keep Upping Your Cals Until You Start Gaining Again. I'm The Same Weight As You But A Little Shorter And I Had To Up My Cal Intake To Bout 5,000-5,500 Cals To Start Gaining Again. I Am In The Middle Of A Cycle And My Gains Stopped For Two Weeks And Changing My Diet Made Me Start Growing Again. You Should Try That And I Bet You'll Make Progress.
    joey can I ask what you ate that gave you 5,500 calories a day ?

paulastone is offline Member
    Even if you where eating 1500k day bro you should of seen some changes in muscle and strenght! FAKE FAKE FAKE GEAR!!!!
    Have any pics of your gear?

Thread Information