Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    flabbywussy is offline Senior Member

does anyone think it's "cheating" to juice?

i was talking to my stepfather and he told me my old friend had gained 10 lbs. in 2 or 3 months naturally. when i told him how much i had gained he said "yeah,but you cheated" that really pisses me off when someone tells me,or i hear that if you do roids your cheating. i bust my @ss in the gym 4-5 days a week! cheating my @ss!

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    who are you cheating?? That is the quesiton. Fuk em. It's be all you can be, not try to be all you can be but don't use everything you have available.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    who are you cheating?? That is the quesiton. Fuk em. It's be all you can be, not try to be all you can be but don't use everything you have available.

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    It depends on how he defines "cheating". Is it cheating to ride your car when going to work instead of walking?!

bmwrob is offline Member
    I did't start usin until I felt that I had gone as far as I could naturally. I started lifting serously and eating "LIKE A PRO" 7 years ago. 360 days a year (Holidays... ya know), eating, sleeping, living the life. I started when I was 20 years old and am now 27. So, cheating, just like Chief said.... "F**k 'EM".

ironone1 is offline New Member
    Cheat to win! Its not cheating if your just doing it to look good; your not being drug tested in most cases unless your some kind of pro athlete or in competitions, so **** em.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Is it cheating to put a supercharger on your car????
    That's how I look at it, my body is my performance
    car and I want it to perform at it's peak that's all...

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Its only cheating if you use it to get ahead in a sport IMO, then it just wrecks it, if its for yourself though then why the hell not

Scooby1 is offline Member
    Hell,

"IF YOU AIN'T CHEATIN' - YOU AIN'T TRYIN'."

my .02

Gorgoroth_ is offline Associate Member
    Its not cheating if everyone is doing it

Tose22 is offline Associate Member
    cheaters never win.....but they sure do GROW!!

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    I believe its on cheating, if for instance you use it to beat someone in a natural p/l meet, similar to what 1-Cent said. If your doing it for your own personal uses, then do not worry about what others tell you.

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    If steroids are cheating, then so is creatine, and so is supplementary protein intake. Multi-vitamins are "cheating" by that logic. Steroids are simply another enhancement that one can make, which carries certain risks that are blown out of proportion. People are jealous when you enjoy the benefits of things they are too frightened to embrace.

Tose22 is offline Associate Member
    well said mr. Froid

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL only if you consider women taking the the pill (a hormone) cheating so they can have frivolous sex... we take a hormone so they have it with us who's cheating again?

AG5678 is offline Member
    If you go to your fullust natural potential and then juice its not cheating, but otherwise juicing early that is a good question

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgoroth_
    Thats a cool avatar, Kimpo da gorilla!

imann is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    Is it cheating to put a supercharger on your car????
    That's how I look at it, my body is my performance
    car and I want it to perform at it's peak that's all...
    Good analogy buff, in my opinion once you have reached your natural potential,then why wouldn't you want to take it to the next level? I know exactly what kind of "hating" you are talking about....most of the people who talk sh*t are the guys that go 1 or 2 times a week....f*ck 'em.... I put my time in 6 days a week and I juice my balls off and I'm proud of it....keep up your training and diet and you will leave them all far behind.

Gorgoroth_ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    Thats a cool avatar, Kimpo da gorilla!
    Kimbo says if you don't eat your wheaties he's going to beat your fists up with his face .

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    i was talking to my stepfather and he told me my old friend had gained 10 lbs. in 2 or 3 months naturally. when i told him how much i had gained he said "yeah,but you cheated" that really pisses me off when someone tells me,or i hear that if you do roids your cheating. i bust my @ss in the gym 4-5 days a week! cheating my @ss!
    Did you expect anyone in a group of steroid users to say it's cheating?

That's like stepping in the middle of a group of staunch republicans who have donated large sums of money to Bush's campaign and asking, "Who here's for John Kerry?"

Yeah, you bust your butt in the gym, but you're bigger than your stepfather's friend partly because you use steroids .

Get over worrying about what other people think about you, bro. You made a decision, now stand by it.

...And yes, using steroids is cheating if you're comparing two people who are supposed to be natrual bodybuilders (apples to apples). But your using steroids, so you're not an apple are you? You're an orange. Be proud of it.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 11-26-2004 at 12:46 AM.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes and no. When i first started working out i used to get that feeling of awww when i could add and extra 5-10 lbs to the bars those slow gains were kewl as hell and i felt proud to have made them because i was busting my ass off.

While on gear i have changed a little. Now i know i am going get stronger/bigger much quicker and it takes away from the fun the gains that i used to make naturally but my workouts are much better and i love feeling like a monster. So i say cheat your ass off

Going back to what Buff said, after a certain point i think you have to take the plunge if you want to get over that platau.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    Plain and simple... it's not cheating.. so f*ck em! All your doing is making your efforts pay off.... you could get similar results just working out it just takes a lot longer... instead you compact it... your training.. your eating.. all of it... it is EARNED and most people don't have the gusto to f*cking get it!!!

Pork Chop is offline Member
    juicing is simply one of many ways to make your workouts more efficient.

if you label juicing as cheating, than i suppose the effort you exert at the gym is meaningless.. and that creating, whey, good sleep and proper workout discipline is also cheating.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    do you take vitamins??

drink anything other than water??

well, that's cheating, compared to someone who compeates coming from the jungles that doesn't have access to those items..

so ..................

No.. steroids isn't cheating, it is using substances that enhance muscle development..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Anyone who says that taking steriods is cheating is ******* stupid. They only reason that I started cycling is the fact that I wasn't happy with my body, I felt I sould be stronger than I was. Look at my swole ass now!

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Hell no. your cheating yourself if you don't juice.

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    I was just told at the gym today that i'm cheating... whatever you call it.. i'm performing at my peak

It's simple. If you take steroids before you actually develop yourself,then yes you are cheating yourself. If you've been training for years,dieting well,and still not getting the results you want. Be my guest. I could careless if you "cheat" or not.

There's a difference in dedication to your body and mind,and just wanting a free ride.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    I'll take the free ride...

Quote Originally Posted by Tose22
    I disagree. Cheaters do win in most cases in professional sports or in olympic track and field. Hell, look at Bonds the way he cheated to break all those records and got away with it! The good ones just don't get caught. They know how to use blockers and everything else. I will admit though that its harder to get away with it now with all the new drug tests available.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    its a stupid analogy and can be assumed only by some1 who envies u..........

DaFoNz is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgoroth_
    Dude, love your avatar....Have you ever seen that guy actually fight? He gets nailed in the jaw 3 times and his head don't even budge, and the guy that hits him isn't too small either.

Check this out
    Tough Guys

WS6_KID is offline Associate Member
    Nope! Its like nitrous and it doesnt matter if you when by an inch or by a mile.....

IMO its not cheating.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Its deffinately cheating if you are having a natural weight gaining competiton. Its cheating to someone who is natural and doesnt want to use juice. Yeah i think its kinda cheating.

alexmfc is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tose22
    hahahahaah!!!!hahahah!!!

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    it depends,.if youve put in you work for years and are now ready to break your natural genetic capabilities,.IMO,..its not cheating.

I think that there is widespread cheating in natural bodybuilding and powerlifting competitions. I mean you look at the numbers that they put up and claim to be "drug free".....anyone with half a brain knows its bull****. Juice is very prevalent in all of sports.

wallycn is offline Banned
    cheaters do win, who ever told you they don't lyed to you

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Yea I had some 19 year olds at the gym, and I could hear them looking my way and saying steroids this and steroids that... just ignore them. But lately I am kicking in well on testosterone cycle and my strength is thru the roof... I am easily lifting weights much heavier then you'd expect of my size, in many cases maxing out many machines at their heaviest weights and I notice more and more people fascinated that I am out lifting guys who are 50 lbs heavier and more muscular then I. I dont know what it is about this cycle, I am on creatine at the same time and my strength is just really incredible and I am using it to the fullest to force out some good muscle size gains.

I used to do 12 to 15 reps, now I am trying out new way to lift what brings you to exhaustion in 8 reps which means I can lift even heavier and wow, the change and being on cycle at same time is just working very well, this is probably my best cycle ever!!

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Nope.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information