musclehead1 is offline Member

bulker cycle

jus wonderin how this cycle looks

weeks 1-4: dbol (pinks) @ 30mgs ed
    weeks 1-12: test e @ 500mgs a week
    weeks 1-10: deca @ 300mgs a week
    weeks 11-15: dbol @ 25 mgs ed
    weeks 4-12: hcg 500 ui ew

now i was wondering about using the dbol at the end and if the hcg is used correctly oh yah regular 300/100/50 pct with clomids. thanks

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    looks pretty good bro...i'd ditch the dbol at the end of the cycle....you could up the deca another 100 if you'd like, and even run the deca a week longer.....i personally would never use HCG ever so i can't help you w/ that. hopefully you got nolva on hand as well

musclehead1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    looks pretty good bro...i'd ditch the dbol at the end of the cycle....you could up the deca another 100 if you'd like, and even run the deca a week longer.....i personally would never use HCG ever so i can't help you w/ that. hopefully you got nolva on hand as well
    y wouldnt u use hcg ....also im using the dbol at the end jus like one would use winny but i dont wanna use winny so i figured dbol i might use prop tho if funds are good. thanks

youknowme is offline Member
    Lose the dbol at the end and you don't need HCG for that cycle, you really don't. But it's ok to use. And if you're using HCG then take it E3D at 500ius. HCG has a very short halflife and you wont keep it up and going at all with just one injection/week. Good Luck!

youknowme is offline Member
    And as wolfy says, you could up the deca 100mgs/week and be sure to have both nolva and bromo at hand.

Thread Information