I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD is offline Associate Member

Going to Bangkok! What da gear scene like?

I'm use to going to TJ but I heard T-land was the same way. Just walk in and pick and choose.

P.S In TJ the only legit Prop i could fine was Brovel or QV. So I bought QV (OUCH!!!) is Brovel any better.
    Last edited by I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD; 12-01-2004 at 10:20 PM.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I use QV with no probs, yes T-land is like TJ maybe better I've never been there so don't know for sure. There used to be a member here that lived there, he says gear is easy to get

JohnnyB

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD
    I'm use to going to TJ but I heard T-land was the same way. Just walk in and pick and choose.

P.S In TJ the only legit Prop i could fine was Brovel or QV. So I bought QV (OUCH!!!) is Brovel any better.
    Brovel is inferior to QV in my opinion, and any other brand for that matter. The pain might not be as bad as QV, but I think the gear sucks. Some like it though, but I dont.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    i used to live there however, things changed now, think you need to look a little harder, but as always, anything easy to find in thailand with money, pm me where you are going and ill see if i know somewhere for you, can tell you where to go in bkk, you can mention my name lol they know me well, also know somewhere quite well in pattaya, however if u goin south or north then its just hit or miss

worldtraveln is offline Associate Member
    removed
    Last edited by worldtraveln; 04-27-2006 at 05:34 PM.

seanw is offline Banned
    I was in Bangkok a few weeks ago and I got turned away from three Pharmacies and one was recommended by a friend who goes there all the time. They will sell if they know you but new faces are turned down flat. Having said that I bought Clomid, no problem. So you will have to get a good list of Pharmacies and go hunting. Good luck in the traffic bro, its a bitch, I use the Sky Train as much as possible. Let me know how you go.

znak is offline Senior Member
    I was in Thailand two weeks ago. I bought gear in three places (3 for 3). The drill was I went in an asked for what I want by their brand name (i.e anabol, not Dbol ), I was told they don't have it, but could get it. I would leave a 1000 baht deposit ($25) and pick it up the next day and pay the balance. This worked for dbol, anavar and test cyp.

I was in Bangkok, Phukhet and Phi-Phi Don.

I did not see any signs openly advertizing gear.

Based on what SeanW is saying, it sounds like I got lucky hitting three for three, but the stuff is out there and I had no problems finding it.

Good luck and keep us posted

I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD is offline Associate Member
    What manufacturer should I look for?

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by znak
    I was in Thailand two weeks ago. I bought gear in three places (3 for 3). The drill was I went in an asked for what I want by their brand name (i.e anabol, not Dbol ), I was told they don't have it, but could get it. I would leave a 1000 baht deposit ($25) and pick it up the next day and pay the balance. This worked for dbol, anavar and test cyp.

I was in Bangkok, Phukhet and Phi-Phi Don.

I did not see any signs openly advertizing gear.

Based on what SeanW is saying, it sounds like I got lucky hitting three for three, but the stuff is out there and I had no problems finding it.

Good luck and keep us posted
    Znak PM me if you can remember the names of the Pharmacies and where in Bangkok they were

deejay14 is offline New Member

Thailand

Hi Guys,

Going to Phi Phi and Bangkok in April next year and would like to pick up some more compounds. PM me with names of pharmacies or location

Cheers

Thread Information