chgolatin2 is offline Junior Member

Which AAS is BEST for cutting???

Besides tren , anavar , eq, winny, prop, which aas will give you the best results for ripping/cutting?

Thanks! Latin

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    hahaha nice avatar

youknowme is offline Member
    I love masteron and clen for cutting...but the best thing for cutting is really a balanced diet...

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    bro, just an FYI, those compounds you have listed, dont "rip/cut" you up, they allow you to gain less fat and water, and let you dial your DIET in..

the only thing that will help to lose those few extra pounds is Clen /t3 or DNP ...but again it depends on your diet!!

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodM3
    bro, just an FYI, those compounds you have listed, dont "rip/cut" you up, they allow you to gain less fat and water, and let you dial your DIET in..

the only thing that will help to lose those few extra pounds is Clen/t3 or DNP...but again it depends on your diet!!
    trenbolone is the only steroid proven to burn fat.

chgolatin2 is offline Junior Member

AAS for cutting!

Got you bro, i know some of that information already, just wanted some basic opinions. imo nothing works better than DNP !

Thanks bro! Latin

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodM3

the only thing that will help to lose those few extra pounds is Clen/t3 or DNP...but again it depends on your diet!!

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by statuZ

forgot to add that one..thanks..dont know why I use it all the time..
    Last edited by HollywoodM3; 12-05-2004 at 06:29 PM.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Tren , and Test also burns fat, its up to your diet though

akiraproject24 is offline Junior Member
    Hey Hollywood you hit the magic number as far as posts go!

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Ever heard of GH boys. That is the best possible cutter there is, growth hormone eats the **** out of body fat. The only reason why I haven't ran GH is the cost, but one day I will try it.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosepellet
    Ever heard of GH boys. That is the best possible cutter there is, growth hormone eats the **** out of body fat. The only reason why I haven't ran GH is the cost, but one day I will try it.
    Well maybe it's up to personal experience, but from what I've heard DNP will produce fat burn results much faster than any other compound. GH usually takes a while and is inferior to DNP @ burning fat.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Another thing about test that i read is that it prevents your stem cells from turning into fat cells and also blocks cortisol

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    Well maybe it's up to personal experience, but from what I've heard DNP will produce fat burn results much faster than any other compound. GH usually takes a while and is inferior to DNP @ burning fat.
    DNP is also dangerous sh*t. I would never put that chemical anywhere near my body. Do you know what DNP is actually used in?

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Diet and cardio

sooner45 is offline Member
    Dont mena to highjack the thread! But In keeping your diet and cardio in check....Is it possible to run a Prop/Tren /EQ Cycle while still doing a 2 week on 2 week off cycle of Clen ???? Or do you need to leave the Clen out while on Prop/Tren/EQ??? Thanks for the help fellas!

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Actually, winstrol is proven to burn fat. I can post the study if you really, really want me to. Also...come to think of it...in virtue of their mechanisms, all steroids cause a change in nutrient partitioning and increase protein synthesis. That would mean an environment favorable to fat loss and muscle gain. Of course, Anadrol is suspected of being active at the estrogen receptor, which means that it might cause an increase in fat deposition.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Froid
    Actually, winstrol is proven to burn fat. I can post the study if you really, really want me to. Also...come to think of it...in virtue of their mechanisms, all steroids cause a change in nutrient partitioning and increase protein synthesis. That would mean an environment favorable to fat loss and muscle gain. Of course, Anadrol is suspected of being active at the estrogen receptor, which means that it might cause an increase in fat deposition.
    Thank you! I posted yesterday a study proving that androgens burn fat, if you don't mind post your info, next time just post any studies you have no need to ask.

9000rpm is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    DNP is also dangerous sh*t. I would never put that chemical anywhere near my body. Do you know what DNP is actually used in?
    What is the real use for DNP ? Doesn't it basically put your body into a temporary diabetic state?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by 9000rpm
    What is the real use for DNP? Doesn't it basically put your body into a temporary diabetic state?
    DNP is an uncoupling agent, the most powerful one known, it's used as bug poison, paint and explosives. I think the dangers of DNP is over-rated. Do a search and read a post by KingofMasters called "Theroy i've cook up on semi-permanent fat loss"

9000rpm is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.
    DNP is an uncoupling agent, the most powerful one known, it's used as bug poison, paint and explosives. I think the dangers of DNP is over-rated. Do a search and read a post by KingofMasters called "Theroy i've cook up on semi-permanent fat loss"
    Will do,...thanks

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    dnp will slow down your atp cycle in your cells, so your body will turn to fat for energy rather than atp.

T3/clen are ok

tren is sick for burning fat
    gh has moderate fat burning effects but from people I know that have ran it, its not worth it if all your trying to do is burn fat.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by statuZ
    It's not the only one

Oral anabolic steroid treatment, but not parenteral androgen treatment, decreases abdominal fat in obese, older men.

Lovejoy JC, Bray GA, Greeson CS, Klemperer M, Morris J, Partington C, Tulley R.

Pennington Biomedical Research Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70808-4124, USA.

OBJECTIVE: To compare the effects of testosterone enanthate (TE), anabolic steroid (AS) or placebo (PL) on regional fat distribution and health risk factors in obese middle-aged men undergoing weight loss by dietary means.

DESIGN: Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial, carried out for 9 months with primary assessments at 3 month intervals. Due to adverse blood lipid changes, the AS group was switched from oral oxandrolone (ASOX) to parenteral nandrolone decaoate (ASND) after the 3 month assessment point. SUBJECTS: Thirty healthy, obese men, aged 40-60 years, with serum testosterone (T) levels in the low-normal range (2-5 ng/mL).

MAIN OUTCOME MEASURES: Abdominal fat distribution and thigh muscle volume by CT scan, body composition by dual energy X-ray absorptiometry (DEXA), insulin sensitivity by the Minimal Model method, blood lipids, blood chemistry, blood pressure, thyroid hormones and urological parameters.

RESULTS: After 3 months, there was a significantly greater decrease in subcutaneous (SQ) abdominal fat in the ASOX group compared to the TE and PL groups although body weight changes did not differ by treatment group. There was also a tendency for the ASOX group to exhibit greater losses in visceral fat, and the absolute level of visceral fat in this group was significantly lower at 3 months than in the TE and PL groups. There were significant main effects of treatment at 3 months on serum T and free T (increased in the TE group and decreased in the ASOX group) and on thyroid hormone parameters (T4 and T3 resin uptake significantly decreased in the ASOX group compared with the other two groups). There was a significant decrease in HDL-C, and increase in LDL-C in the ASOX group, which led to their being switched to the parenteral nandrolone decanoate (ASND) after 3 months. ASND had opposite effects on visceral fat from ASOX, producing a significant increase from 3 to 9 months while continuing to decrease SQ abdominal fat. ASND treatment also decreased thigh muscle area, while ASOX treatment increased high muscle. ASND reversed the effects of ASOX on lipoproteins and thyroid hormones. The previously reported effect of T to decrease visceral fat was not observed, in fact, visceral fat in the TE group increased slightly from 3 to 9 months, although SQ fat continued to decrease. Neither TE nor AS treatment resulted in any change in urologic parameters.

CONCLUSIONS: Oral oxandrolone decreased SQ abdominal fat more than TE or weight loss alone and also tended to produce favorable changes in visceral fat. TE and ASND injections given every 2 weeks had similar effects to weight loss alone on regional body fat. Most of the beneficial effects observed on metabolic and cardiovascular risk factors were due to weight loss per se. These results suggest that SQ and visceral abdominal fat can be independently modulated by androgens and that at least some anabolic steroids are capable of influencing abdominal fat.

JohnnyB

sooner45 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sooner45
    Dont mena to highjack the thread! But In keeping your diet and cardio in check....Is it possible to run a Prop/Tren/EQ Cycle while still doing a 2 week on 2 week off cycle of Clen???? Or do you need to leave the Clen out while on Prop/Tren/EQ??? Thanks for the help fellas!

???????

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    imo the best lean cycle is prop,eq,fina and gh. maybe throw some var in there and its awesome.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I liked prop/fina/var and talk about strength

JohnnyB

d.b
    d.b is offline Associate Member
    How about good old fashion CARDIO dont you ppl do CARDIO anymore...

peace

db

Thread Information