Vale Tudo is offline Junior Member

Quick question on length of cycle

Whats up bros...I am looking to run the Prop/Tren Ace combo for the first time. I am looking at an 8 week cycle. I know some guys will say this is not long enough, but since its my first time and funds are limited would this be ok? I mean some tren is better than no tren right?? Also my guy is selling it in this form.. 100mg prop/ 100mg tren. Can I run this combo EOD at 100/100. Also thinking 'bout throwing some winny in there at the end. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    8 weeks is good! I would just never go beyond 10 weeks with Tren . And that dose for eod shots is fine. Winny would be good to add in the last 4-5 weeks.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Go for 50mg both ed. Yeah bro tren /test e was my first cycle it was 6 wks and i gained 20lbs.

Go for 50mg both ed. Yeah bro tren/test e was my first cycle it was 6 wks and i gained 20lbs.
    Hey Big, considering my diet and cardio is on, would these be a decent cycle for some solid lean gains?

Funny thing is bro, when i look back in my diet log my diet could have been weyyyyyyy better! Whatever you do don't under eat! I think i was bloated like the last wk of the 6 weeker, i went from 200 on the nose to 230. At the end of a 2wk PCT protocol with clomid i was at 220 and i remained there. The cycle was 500mg Test e with 75 mg tren ed. If your diet training is in check it's a excellent cycle.

I think I might try a 6 weeker first! My only fear going in is the sides from the Tren . Since this is the Acetate version, if I get the one side I dont want or need, AGGRESSION, and if I stop this right away, its out of my system rather quickly right?

lol me running 6 wk was not by my choice lol...... that's all i could afford lol. Use the tren ace first so it can be discoutined if you get really bad sides, IMO tren sides are way overrated.

Thread Information