Thread: Longer cycle

littleguns is offline Associate Member

Longer cycle

Hey guys, my next cycle is gonna be test E 1-14 eq 1-12 winny 6-12, with of course nolva and proper PCT. I was reading some info in the steroid bible about how cycles longer then 8 weeks will cause to much cortisol to build up and make u lose your muscle. I was just wondering if i'd keep most of my gains from this or if i should cut it down shorter? let me know what u think

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I've done an 8, 10, 12. go for 12 and with proper pct your hormones will balance out and bounce back quickly(relatively speaking). 8 weeks will cause a spike in cortisol as steroid levels are high and when they come down cortisol is there. You may be able to recover a few days or a week quicker with 8 weeker but 12 weeks makes more since for gains.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    run the winny from week 9-14

joevette is offline Banned
    That's hardly a long cycle. It's about the minimum length while using eq IMO. I wouldn't worry about cortisol buildup. I'm not really sure of the exact length but I'm sure cortisol, just like all other substances in the human body, has a certain active life. This would mean that a longer cycle would not neccessarily build up much more cortisol.

toolman is offline Banned
    My last cycle was 16 weeks and it wasn't easy getting the boys back up again. Im staying with the 10-12 weekers at the most.

Thread Information